Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2011

Copying/Saving contacts to Sim Card in smasung galaxy r

Hi Guys,
I am not extremely good with cell phone technology and I got the latest Samsung Galaxy R today.
I am myself putting in several cell phone contacts and I am used to saving my contacts instantly to the sim card. On the other hand I don?t have an alternative to save to Sim somewhat cell phone or synchronization in with my e-mail accounts.
I am recognizable with my past cell phones having a save to Sim choice but the barely thing I can find is:
* cell phones options menu button
* cell phone contacts
* export/ import and then 'export to sim card'
Is this the simply and accurate method of copying your contacts to the Sim card?
Thanks in advance!
Old 07-11-2011

Re: Copying/Saving contacts to Sim Card in smasung galaxy r

That?s accurately what you do; you then choose your contacts and export them. It may be well again to not be anxious about it to be honest, you'll maybe be enhanced off synchronization them with your e-mail account as you'll for all time have it (I'd suppose) and so when you move onto your after that cell phone you'll be capable to synchronize them again and be fine and dandy.
Old 07-11-2011

Re: Copying/Saving contacts to Sim Card in smasung galaxy r

Can you make sure with your transporter whether your SIM card permits you to save contacts?
Or...can you attempt one more SIM card/s? It had not anything to do with cause.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,