Thread: How to find iPod warranty has expired on the site

How to find iPod warranty has expired on the site

Right now my Apple ipod shuffle has been acting totally strange, and I would like to get it to the Apple Store to catch it replaced. I heard you are able to discover if the warranty is at rest valid on the Apple site, except I don't know where! Can anyone help? How to get know if my device is still under warranty or not on Apple site?

Re: How to find iPod warranty has expired on the site

Have you ever broken your Mac? Did you encounter a problem? Want to know if it's still under warranty? Want to know how much time remains to extend the warranty on your Mac with AppleCare?

Well now you can check at home and at a time, thanks to the Apple Online Service Assistant.

You only have to enter the serial number of the product in question and the country where you purchased it.

All that counts is very rare

Do you carry your iPod to an Apple Authorized Service Center?

If so could you tell us what it is. In theory, the iPod warranty is international, but I recommend you find out the level of coverage in an Apple service center in your country.

AppleCare is Apple's warranty that covers the product for three years (two years, in the case of the iPhone and iPod Touch) with a guarantee of the house, even larger than that expected during the first year. This is a security whose price is quite expensive in proportion to two factors: the price of the product and risk factor (such as an iBook will pay more than an iMac).

First, locate the serial number of your device. It is engraved in the back of the small device and has 11 characters, for example: PS123MW456G. For your information, this number does not include the letters "i" or "o" so as not to create confusion with the numbers "1" and "0". Next, check the validity of your warranty on the Appleā€™s Online Service Assistant page Just introduce the serial number of your Apple device and the country where it was purchased. If in doubt, you will find a link on the same page that will tell you where to find the serial number.

In principle, yes. Apple's warranty is international: any product purchased in a country where there is an official Apple representation can be repaired at any authorized service center in the world. The origin of the unit has its importance; a purchase in Greece for example, countries where Apple has no official office, will not be covered by the comprehensive guarantee for Apple.

For the more expensive devices, including iPod classic and touch, it may be interesting to extend by one year warranty on your iPod through the Apple Care. If you wish to qualify, you must necessarily acquire and register before the end of the first year of warranty. This is a fairly simple procedure you can do with an Apple or the Apple online store.

Go to this website and enter the serial number of device. can get the number by connecting the device toe the Mac or itunes installed system. Ensures you encompass the ipod's serial number to substantiate how long your guarantee is active.

Apple offers its users a web utility that allows knowing the time remaining on a product warranty Apple after indicating the serial number and country of purchase. Essential to evaluate the purchase AppleCare before the warranty expires.