Thread: Flashing SBF of the European Motorola DROID PRO onto the American Motorola DROID PRO ?

Flashing SBF of the European Motorola DROID PRO onto the American Motorola DROID PRO ?

I was curious whether this is possible I would really like to know this do you assume it's likely to Flashing SBF of the European Motorola DROID PRO onto the American Motorola DROID PRO in future if or when SBF is available ?

I'm eager it might take priority over the baseband and unlock every bands.

Certainly it supposed to as well remove all the Verizon bloatware plus presently have 'standard' Moto flavor of the OS.

Do you suppose this may be likely? I would really like to know this anyone here can guide me trough this I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

Re: Flashing SBF of the European Motorola DROID PRO onto the American Motorola DROID PRO ?

Will I will check this myself but that is yet now news about the SBF so not sure however if it is done I will definitely post it

Re: Flashing SBF of the European Motorola DROID PRO onto the American Motorola DROID PRO ?

Hey guys really want to know this Where I be able to locate the firmware SBF for a European Motorola DROID PRO? I really required it as I flashed one with the wrong SBF file does anybody can abel to guide me trough this I would really like to know this

thanks

I'd actually akin to to flash the CM ROM by jackpotcalvin on my German Motorola DROID PRO The merely thing absent is the correct SBF-file Vodafone . Did anybody acquire his hands on it up till now? I am searching for days at the present without any fortune

I would actually be grateful for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Grama View Post
    Hey guys really want to know this Where I be able to locate the firmware SBF for a European Motorola DROID PRO? I really required it as I flashed one with the wrong SBF file does anybody can abel to guide me trough this I would really like to know this

thanks
    I think that is not a good idea at all SBFs are made for every particular handset. You're very probably asking for a world of nuisance if you be to do that. The handset is very alike, however they're still dissimilar handset with dissimilarity in hardware plus software.

Man I wish there should be someone who be able to just release the damn baseband unlock method

Quote Originally Posted by Karia View Post
    I'd actually akin to to flash the CM ROM by jackpotcalvin on my German Motorola DROID PRO The merely thing absent is the correct SBF-file Vodafone . Did anybody acquire his hands on it up till now? I am searching for days at the present without any fortune

I would actually be grateful for your help!
    I believe there is no alternative to get the SBF file up till now I have the similar German Vodafone edition and I've bricked it since I'm unintelligent to do that . Now, I have a gorgeous and luxurious paperweight.

it’s a bit off topic, however why don't you immediately send it to Vodafone and let them reflash the handset? It will charge you little Euros other than you will have a working phone once more.