Thread: internal memory size of Samsung galaxy r

internal memory size of Samsung galaxy r

– HI, I am about to have this mobile phone for myself but still I was thinking to make myself clear regarding the issues with the phone. First of all I wanted to know what is the internal memory size of the phone? And with the mobile box are we getting any memory card along with the phone or we need to buy them?

Re: internal memory size of Samsung galaxy r

with this phone you’ll get 8 GB internal storage and microSD slot so that you can expand it up to 32GB but still I am not sure whether you’ll get any memory card along with the phone or not because I haven’t ever heard about it. But you can have option over here to visit the service center and get information about the phone. Anyways have you ever searched the same thing on their official site? Because you can get more relevant information over there.

with this phone you’ll get 8 GB internal storage and microSD slot so that you can expand it up to 32GB but still I am not sure whether you’ll get any memory card along with the phone or not because I haven’t ever heard about it. But you can have option over here to visit the service center and get information about the phone. Anyways have you ever searched the same thing on their official site? Because you can get more relevant information over there.

SD card does not come with the phine. Have to buy separately. Cost, less than S$50 depeding on memory space.