Thread: Motorola Xprt vs. Motorola droid pro

Motorola Xprt vs. Motorola droid pro

HI, I am about to have one of the phone mentioned in the title, but I am quite unsure as which one would be better to have for myself because when I seen their bit specification almost each and everything were seeming same, so guys according to you which one would be better to have? Any suggestion?

Re: Motorola Xprt vs. Motorola droid pro

I am assuming as the XPRT is must be good as it is been released in the 2011 may and another one that you have mentioned in the title is quite older thus I would like to suggest you that you should make sure about the feature specification of both the phones and then only have one of them. And very awful thing that I came to know about the XPRT is like it comprises Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), no doubt another one is also having the same one but still with the pro you can update it and install gingerbread as well in the phone.

I would like to suggest you that you should try to go through the mobile buying guide and see what they are recommending for the same, because this two phones are not that worthy to have, rather you can have better at the least price then this one.

Along with this be aware as the pro is on verizon and the xprt is on sprint. Do you have any network operator preference ?

Don’t know which one you’ll like but see I have mentioned specification of both the phones so that you can have better idea about the phones.

Motorola XPRT :

CPU : 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX530 GPU, TI OMAP3620-1000 chipset

Internal : 2 GB storage , microSD support up to 32GB, 2GB included

3G speed : Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps / HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 1.8 Mbps

Camera : 5 mega pixel

Motorola DROID PRO XT610:

CPU : 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX530 GPU, TI OMAP3620-1000 chipset

Internal :
    8 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 2 GB ROM, microSD supported up to 32GB, 8GB included

3G speed : HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps

Camera : 5 megapixel

Bigger battery draining issue with the pro thus I would not suggest you to have that one rather XPRT is quite better at that’s concern according to me.

You might have noticed as though Motorola XPRT is released newly but still I don’t think having that’s phone would be worth because first of all you’ll not get any newer update as well for the phone, and that’s the main thin according to me while buying any phone. After seeing the above users comment you must be aware as which one would be better to have isn’t it?

But still if you concern the cost of the mobile then you’ll come to know that pro is costlier phone then the other one, so off course this should be exclusively your opinion whether to have that device or not, but as far as my personal recommendation Is concern I would not suggest you to have that mobile.

Though you guys have mentioned any recommendation among this phone but I won’t even recommend any, because I would rather suggest any other one like google nexus or any such, because with those mobile you’ll get ICS update which is the latest operating system from the android and then one that you have mentioned has still stick with the older one and in fact there isn’t any chances as well of having this update. Thus it would be just a waste according to me, if you really wanted to have some revolutionary product then you should have the one which I have mentioned.

Yeah, though I got it pro is quite good to have but still I have heard that with the firmware update to gingerbread it just causes the quicker battery drain, is it true? Because see if this is true then also it is worthless updating the phone to the newer update that’s gingerbread though it is available.

As mentioned above if you don’t have any financial hesitation then off course you can have any but with the less price XPRT is quite good according to me.
    If you wanted to have more information regarding the same then you can have it from here.