Thread: Motorola droid pro freezes while installing new SD card

Motorola droid pro freezes while installing new SD card

Hi, I am having a phone named Motorola droid pro which is having problem with the micro SD card as whenever I insert any card in the phone it just got freezes and off course with no other option I have to pull the battery out of the mobile and put it back to the phone in order to get it start. And because of this only I am not able to keep any SD card in the phone and have to keep data in the phone memory itself. I know this couldn’t be happened to everyone but still any idea what could be the problem, isn’t it quite weird?

Anyways any suggestion regarding the same will be esteemed.

Re: Motorola droid pro freezes while installing new SD card

Are you sure as you have installed perfect rather compatible memory card in your phone because see whenever it comes to any such accessories phone won’t let you allow to make use of duplicate products, and this was concerning the duplicity but if the card is incompatible then how it will run on the mobile and off course it will make problem with the phone. Thus first of all make sure whether the card that you are using is compatible or not.

Apart from this if suppose you are quite sure as the card is compatible then you should also ensure whether there isn’t any problem in the card, have you tried using the same card with another mobile? If not then you should do that and check whether the card is working or not, and how the phone is functioning.

I think there could be some problem with the content stored in the SD card. thus you should make sure whether there isn’t any problem with the stored content. You can have option as well over here, try to delete all the data from the card and then see whether the same thing is happening or what. Because see if you are still pursuing the same problem that means either the card is not working or simply the mobile firmware you have is not working properly. And if you are getting the same problem with each and every memory card that surely means problem is with the phone you have instead memory card.

have you tried resetting the firmware?

Because I personally believe that there could be some real problem with the firmware of your mobile only thus if you reset the firmware than you can have more idea whether there is some problem with the card or the firmware.

In addition, as far as resetting is concern I don’t think soft resetting will help you anyway because it will only reset the settings of the firmware rather here you need to restore almost every data in the phone, thus hard resetting will be better way to get the solution regarding your issue.

Reinstall the firmware in the phone and then see what happens, because I think that could be the only way after resetting the firmware, and if it won’t help you anyways getting rid out of your mobile.

i was also having the same problem once and don’t know what service center people did but after visit their everything were working perfectly thus I hope you might have gotten what could be my recommendation.