Thread: Forget security code in LG KC91

Forget security code in LG KC91

Hey guys, I am having problem with my new LG KC910 Smartphone. And the problem is that I have forgot my security code and also for getting unlock, I have also tried with the 0000,1234,9999 but this code also not worked for me. For that reason I am thinking to do the hard reset with the buttons. But I don’t have any idea related with this. If here anyone have the suggestion about this then please reply me back about this. And also tell me if there is any other way to unlock the phone without doing the hard reset.

Re: Forget security code in LG KC91

Ok, for that reason I will suggest you to try with the last 4 digits of your phone number if this also not helped then try with the last 4 of the IMEI or Serial Number. I am not sure that this will work or not, but atleast you can try with this. And I am not having any suggestion about the Key sequence to force a Hard boot for the LG KC910. I think you will need to check with the Customer Service.

Ok dude, for hard reset I am having the key number for LG KC910. But before trying with this, you will need to make sure that your screen is working very fine, because at that time you will need to operate with the touch screen only. And after making sure that You can do a factory reset by entering the code which is given as:
    3845#*910#
    And after this I am sure that this will really help you to resolve your most of the Problems. But if your touchscreen is faulty then this will not work and after this you will need correct the touch screen first.

Hey dude, thanks for suggesting me about the factory reset code: 3845#*910#. I tried with this an then I get that it really works very fine with me. Thanks for suggesting me about this. Not I get my LG KC910 unlock.

But here in my cause, these codes are not working properly. I tried with this code which is there in the above post but still I get the same problem and it says that invalid code. What can I do now?? I thought that I have done any mistakes with this while inserting the code, but after trying so many times also I get that this is still giving me the same reason that invalid code. What can I do know?? Is this right one??