Thread: Callers unable to hear me through Motorola droid pro

Callers unable to hear me through Motorola droid pro

Hi, I have recently purchased Motorola droid pro and started getting problem with the phone as whenever any contact make me call they can’t heard me anymore don’t know what could be the problem but this is happening with almost each and every call not with any particular call. Is there anybody here having same problem with their phone or I am the only fatality?

I am not getting the exact threat just because this is happening randomly as sometimes they can hear me and rest of the times not. Any suggestion for resolving this? In addition, very important if there could be any defect in the device itself so whether it Is recoverable through the warranty?

Re: Callers unable to hear me through Motorola droid pro

See there could be any reason causing such problem and that is why it would be better if you test the whole mobile so that you can have better idea about it. Because if there would be any problem with the phones hardware then though you do anything with it but it would not be resolved until and unless you get the hardware working again, and here hardware refers to as a mic of the phone, thus make sure whether the mic of the phone is working perfectly or not.

Apart from this you should make sure whether this is happening with any particular person or contact or with each and every contact? I know you have mentioned it but still confirm it again.

When it comes to touch screen phones we should always make sure whether the phone gets off when we take it need to the cheek or the buttons are merely activated?

This is happening to you according to me; it's possible you are muting the call with your cheek, thus make sure whether the phone is muted or not.

it might be possible that the network in the area from where you belongs would be quite lesser or almost none then also it can be happened with the phone. Thus here you can have option to contact the network operator and make sure whether this is problem from their end or what.

Once I was also having the same problem with the phone and have tried each and everything but still the issue was not resolved however thus I just made a factory resetting to the phone, and everything was fine again, thus I came to know that there were some problem with the phone’s firmware itself, thus you can try this as well.

But make sure as you have back up each and every important data because the existing data which is presented in the phone will be replaced by the factory default data.

I think you should try to visit the service center and let them resolved the issue because it might be possible that you could get proper replacement as well for the device until and unless you causes any other damage to the phone.