Thread: Adobe Flash player 11 is not working on LG Thrill 4G

Adobe Flash player 11 is not working on LG Thrill 4G

I buy this LG Thrill 4G mobile phone in last week and also I install flash player 11 onto this mobile phone for watching online videos. I listen that adobe flash player 11 is now available with this mobile phone. Hence I install it but now it shows pretty green and confused screen when opening online videos onto it. What should I need to fix this player issue? Any help regarding this issue will be appreciating.

Re: Adobe Flash player 11 is not working on LG Thrill 4G

The LG Thrill 4G is an Android based smartphone which offers an outstanding entertainment. If you use your mobile for internet and regularly you tube site for watching video, then yes, flash player is necessary for your mobile phone. For fixing this issue check whether any update setup file is available on your LG phone. If any of such compatible file available, download it securely. If it crashed, then reboot mobile and re-download it. After that you need to run this update file on your mobile phone. It updates your flash player. Try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

I also fixed this issue and then I try this about mentioned simple process. This update process has to be work in most of the cases, it replace an existing crashed support files of flash player. It also helps to improve the performance of this mobile phone. Hence you can try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Flash Access content protection support is now available on mobile devices including Android powered Mobile phone and tablets. You can also take help of this content protection onto your flash player. If it gives any problem, use reinstallation solutions. This uninstalling and reinstallation has been work most of the cell phone. Hence try to do this task and check what result arrives onto it.

I also faced this flash player 11 problem on my LG Smartphone and then I simply uninstall it. Now problem solved. The entire green screen issue has been gone and nothing wrong happen onto it. You can use this uninstall process on your mobile phone. It works for removing the reason of problem.

CWM is now available on LG Thrill 4G. You can use this option and perform appropriate task onto it. CWM is an ClockWorkMod Recovery making a recovery specifically for our android based smartphone device. It is a custom recovery for Android phones and tablets that allow you to perform several advanced recovery task on your Android based mobile phone. That's it, this recovery software should now be installed on your Atrix, allocating you to flash custom ROMs and kernels or zip files. Latest versions of this ClockworkMod Recovery software is 3.0.0.5 and hence apply this software and restore setting of this android phone.

Adobe has just released Flash Player 11 for Android and is now available for free in the Android Market. Hence there is no need to do any such task. You can first uninstall this corrupted flash player and use your android market option on mobile phone. This will be provides you flash 11 setup files. Install it in smartphone with proper process. It fixes your problem.

If you have not solved this problem, there is necessary to uninstall flash 11 onto this mobile phone. Then use any other alternative software for similar type of task. Hence try this simple thing. For a more detailed, look at troubleshooting section of the LG mobile phone user guide manual. Also few official as well as third party sites gives more detailed about this troubleshooting information.