Thread: New Software update available via LG Updater in LG Thrill 4G

New Software update available via LG Updater in LG Thrill 4G

I use this LG Thrill 4G android based smartphone in last few days. Two days before I read few articles and they mentions Software update is missing into this mobile phone. Today morning I read one article and they said that LG Updater is now help to get new software update. Does anyone know what this is all about? If any person has knowledge about it, mention it here. Any help regarding this issue will be available. Thanks.

Re: New Software update available via LG Updater in LG Thrill 4G

Specification of your mobile phone is large 4.3 inch Touch Screen, Dual-Core Processor and Dual-Channel RAM, Android 2.2 Platform mobile OS. Install LG Mobile Software Update Toole in advance before updating latest firmware for your phone. This software tool helps to mobile phones. Using this service you can download the user's manual for each LG handset model. This will be indicating the entire latest software updated version available onto the mobile phone. We can use such notification and time to time perform update task onto it. Hence if you want to regularly update mobile OS and software version of the mobile phone, use this tool. It is beneficial for you.

Install LG Mobile Software Update Toole in advance before updating latest firmware for your phone. This is really beneficial for your mobile phone. I use this software in my LG mobile and I get positive result on it. Time to time it gives notification that specific software update is available. Then I use this tool and apply mentioned step by step process to perform this update task. You can do this simple process and check update works or not.

This tool helps to install drivers WITH OUT the Optimus plugged into the USB port and then reboot. This tool is really helpful to perform the update task without doing any risky task onto it. I would try installing the tool software but official expert person said me that this tool is not compatible with LG Thrill 4G mobile phone. But maybe it also possible that in future it also capable to run this tool properly.