Thread: My LG G2X Continuing shutting down when charging

My LG G2X Continuing shutting down when charging

I am constantly having problems with my G2x shutting down when charging. I purchase this mobile phone in two month before and now it gives such charging problem. Can anybody help me to fix this issue? I am frustrating very much. Does anybody here have any thoughts regarding what might be going on? Any information is helpful for me.

Re: My LG G2X Continuing shutting down when charging

I thing you try to charge your mobile phone and it automatically shutting down. In that case, either problem is in mobile phone battery or the mobile charger. In such situation, we need to change the hardware parts of the device. I would first recommend to you for check the same problem arrives onto another mobile phone when the same charger is connected to it. if the same thing happen with it, replace this charger. Also check mobile phone gives same problem on another charger or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    I thing you try to charge your mobile phone and it automatically shutting down. In that case, either problem is in mobile phone battery or the mobile charger. In such situation, we need to change the hardware parts of the device. I would first recommend to you for check the same problem arrives onto another mobile phone when the same charger is connected to it. if the same thing happen with it, replace this charger. Also check mobile phone gives same problem on another charger or not.
    I check my mobile charger. It doesn’t give any problem when I try to connect it to another mobile phone. But yes, when I connect my mobile phone to another mobile charger, then it also gives similar issue. I think problem is in the mobile phone and not the charger. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by SANKALPA View Post
    I check my mobile charger. It doesn’t give any problem when I try to connect it to another mobile phone. But yes, when I connect my mobile phone to another mobile charger, then it also gives similar issue. I think problem is in the mobile phone and not the charger. What do you think?
    Yes, in such case, problem is in either mobile phone battery or the installed firmware of the mobile phone. You need to replace your mobile battery with the other compatible battery. Then test the same situation happens onto it or not. Most of the time, we receive more information using such replacing strategy. Hence try this simple process and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone.

If the mobile battery replacing process not works then apply update of the android OS task on your mobile phone. Your mobile phone holds Android 2.4 Ice Cream Sandwich mobile OS. Hence you need to apply update process onto it. For doing this process you need to open go to Menu-> Settings in Home screen. Then choose compatible System Updates version with the help of notification message. Perform update task and make sure your internet connection works correctly at this time. Then simply reboot your mobile phone. It fix your problem.

If the problem is in the firmware then you can also use firmware reinstallation process onto your mobile phone. LG G2x is more comfortable with the Android 2.4 Ice Cream Sandwich mobile OS. I think you need to select this version and perform reinstallation task onto it. Try this simple thing. This is beneficial for you.

I check my mobile phone battery and problem is in the mobile battery. Hence I replace it with the new battery. Model number of the battery is same as previous battery. Thanks for your valuable reply. I read so many articles related to this issue and they also mention that firmware may be one of most important reason that makes such battery charging problem. Hence I decided to try this update firmware task, but before doing this task I just check mobile with another battery. It works and now mobile phone charging process works without any issue.