Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2011

How to record call in Motorola droid pro?

HI, I am a former Motorola droid pro user but still I am not sure whether it is really possible to record calls on the mobile or not, because I haven?t done it yet ever thus is there anybody over here having same phone and had tried recording the calls? If yes then please let me know how to do that, and off course if there is any particular application for the same then do mention those application name as well so that I can download it. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
Old 05-11-2011

Re: How to record call in Motorola droid pro?

No one is quite sure about the same because I don?t think there is any such feature in the phone rather you might have to make use of any application for sure. But I think this feature is not available in the froyo and I think that?s the only operating system which comes with the phone isn?t it?

Have you ever tried to update the firmware of your phone? Because see there are almost double applications and the features available in the gingerbread that?s android 2.3 compare to the one you are having currently in your device that?s froyo. So according to me it would be better to update the firmware first and I am quite sure as there should be some option for sure for recording the call in the mobile.
Old 05-11-2011

can?t say anything but I have heard that we need to root the device with Asian GB ROM, which support call recording. :p
Old 05-11-2011

See I am not sure whether it is possible to record call in the android phone or not but still I would like to suggest you that you can have option to have application for your phone to record the call, the name of the application is ?CALL RECORDER ANDROID? but still It is about to release in the December month thus you need to wait till it gets released. Anyways I have mentioned some of the good features of the application so that you can have better idea about the application.

Features:

• effortless to install straightly from their official website for free of cost.

• All calls recorded without any beeps or sounds.

• Recordings stored in a encrypted database on your local phone.

• Option to record all incoming and outgoing calls, application is always running and waiting to record a call so you don?t have to do something once this option has been chosen.

• Option to record the subsequent call ideal for an significant outgoing call.
Old 05-11-2011

After seeing the above feature and everything about the application I think it is quite good to have it, but still we need to wait for the same rather there are multiple application which is available for the android phone through which we can record the calls, and among them one of it is Total Recall Call Recorder, as this is also good application for the phones. See I have mentioned the Image so that you can have idea about the application, in fact I am sure as you?ll amaze by seeing the image and no need to describe its feature because they are quite immense and seeable.

You can download it from here.
Old 07-11-2011

thanks for the suggestion guys but still when I download this Total Recall Call order for mobile I came to know that it is not working with the phone, any idea why?
Old 19-12-2011

smile Re: How to record call in Motorola droid pro?

https://market.android.com/details?i...lrecorder.open
works on both phones I checked, with excellent voice quality of both sides. A bit pricey (you pay per minutes) but is worth every cent if you really need a good recording.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,