Thread: Unable to update firmware of LG Optimus S LS670

Unable to update firmware of LG Optimus S LS670

LG Optimus S LS670 is the Android Froyo also known as Android 2.2 OS Smartphone. I buy it in two month before. Recently new android OS version is being launched. Hence I try to make updating task but it goes failure. It shows black screen at the time of doing this update task. Is there anybody here having same phone and having problem updating it? Please help me to fix this update issue.

Re: Unable to update firmware of LG Optimus S LS670

Check that the firmware you are about to install in the phone is available or not? If you are really not aware then I would initially recommend to you that check this compatibility issue. If you sure that particular selected OS is comfortable to your mobile phone, then only try this update process. at the time of downloading update file, most of the sites gives its system requirement. You can use this information and check your mobile phone fulfills this entire requirement or not. It would be beneficial to avoid such update problem.

You can also take the help of few android applications. This will be help to recognize an appropriate android OS update version for this mobile phone. You can found this application on android market. Hence use this help and check what kind of different android OS version compatible with your mobile phone.

I am agreeing with the above user as you should make sure whether the update is really available or not. If you failed to do this update task and your phone is now stuck or shows black screen, remove battery onto it. Then insert it in after one minute. Then remove all your User Data on your phone. Check compatibility. If you sure, selected OS update is compatible, try this update process again with the help of proper step by step process. This will be help to you for fixing your problem. Try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

Before staring this update process, make sure your mobile phone has a full charge. Also check connected microSD card installed and mounted properly. Then only start this process. it helpful to avoid any update issue.

For doing this update process, you need to follow below mentioned process:
    • On Home screen, go to Menu-> Settings.
    • Scroll down and choose about phone option.
    • Select System Updates.
    • Mobile phone will verify such updates task.
    • If it shows an update version, go behind the on-screen instructions. In that you need to perform download and install task on your mobile phone.
    • Finally reboot your mobile phone. You got new firmware on your mobile phone.

If at the time of update process, mobile phone gives any No access to data services error message, then enter ##72786# (##SCRTN#) and perform activation task on it. It is fixing your data service activation problem. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

I loved my LG Optimus phone. Now it continually freezes, and the phone is dead again. Hence I decided to perform update task on it. Then it gives problem onto it. Hence I directly contact official site expert person. Expert helps me regarding this issue. Finally I solved my mobile phone update problem. With the help of expert you can also fix this update issue.