Thread: Move Music Files from Internal Storage to SD card on Samsung Galaxy Sph-d700

Move Music Files from Internal Storage to SD card on Samsung Galaxy Sph-d700

I have Samsung Galaxy spd-d700 which I brought before a few months. Galaxy phone have great market in India. Galaxy spd-d700 is one of the best in galaxy series as per price and features. I am new buddy in using that kind high end phone and have less knowledge about it. I want transfer music files from internal storage to SD card because my internal memory is almost full and phone is working something slow. Anyone know how can I transfer file from internal memory to external SD card?

Re: Move Music Files from Internal Storage to SD card on Samsung Galaxy Sph-d700

I also have Samsung galaxy spd-d700. I didn't had proper knowledge to use the android phone at that time and I also used the phone memory to store music files. But my phone performance is going down when phone memory is almost used. I talk to my friend about my problem. He suggests me to transfer music files from internal memory to SD card by Using Pc suite. So, I connect my Phone with PC via usb cable in Pc suite mode and transfer music file to SD card from internal storage. Now my phone is working fine and performance is better than before.

Re: Move Music Files from Internal Storage to SD card on Samsung Galaxy Sph-d700

I am also using Samsung galaxy Smartphone. It is working superb and it is a great phone. When I download any files from internet it saves to phone memory always. Now my phone memory is almost full. So, I want transfer all that file to my SD card. Anyone knows how I can transfer these files from phone memory to SD card? But I don’t have computer so cannot transfer via Pc suite.

I have Samsung galaxy spd-d700 mobile phone. It is nice phone and I love this phone too much but problem with this phone is internal memory is too low. Whenever I download music file it is automatically save in internal memory. So, when my internal memory getting almost full then I moves all song to SD card by Pc suite. If it is less number of files and don’t have Pc or Laptop then no need to transfer via PC suite. You can transfer files by file explorer also. File explorer is easy way for less number of files but times consuming or troublesome for many files. So it is better to transfer via Pc suite only.