Thread: Getting blank camera on motorola droid pro

Getting blank camera on motorola droid pro

I just buy a droid pro at the end of the previous months. The whole thing is working well, so there is problem right now. Any of the tool on the phone get some issue and so on. No SD card, when I try to use a camera, I saw that it functioning but the messages that inform me that there is no SD card and the camera application ends. Two days ago after I just put one SD card of 8gb.after inserting camera works but the screen show me a blank. So I dint get any of the photo from the camera. And also get the same problem on the movie recorder on droid pro.

re: Getting blank camera on motorola droid pro

From the view of point I like to suggest that when you need a backup data that you need to reset all the default stored data on your handset, so in your handset all the default data need to restore and other application data you need to recover like apps, contacts, bookmarks etc all these application you need to recover from your phone. But when you restore all the data it also should take care of your camera data backup. The factory data doesn’t get your micro SD card backup to recover the camera application to run

When I am using a droid pro I need to make frequently reconnect the microSD card for the camera connection? I like to suggest that to pull out the from your from some times after then reconnect your handset and just restart. So please anyone done this so just give me the reply what happen to phone is it working or not?

I appreciate for your reply. I also thinking that we need to format the phone card to get a better camera functionality, or when I tried the phone which I am using it give me the warning of the loss of the data application. But when I come back to the screen there is no time without any confirmation message. So I tried to pull out a battery for a full minute as for you suggest, so worked for 10 to 20 sec after then again happening the same issue.

I try all the solution from the above and having the same problem that it’s seems a black camera screen whenever I try the camera & camcorder apps. In this occasion it sends for repair? Both application worked primarily (got the phone 3 weeks ago), but is still so slow and not to froze from time to time then after I just stop. When I am uninstalled and it acted the same way-and the black screen with just the shutter button on it. O tired of working on it myself..

Re: Getting blank camera on motorola droid pro

Extremely appreciate very much. Bymistakely I am out the US, the phone is unlocked. So, no Verizon possibility to help me. I have tried to go the local Motorola assistance but they told me that is nothing they can doo they "don't have instruments". Whatever this means. Should I send it to U.S.?

Re: Getting blank camera on motorola droid pro

Extremely appreciate very much. Bymistakely I am out the US, the phone is unlocked. So, no Verizon possibility to help me. I have tried to go the local Motorola assistance but they told me that is nothing they can doo they "don't have instruments". Whatever this means. Should I send it to U.S.?