Thread: Can anyone find Arabic language compatibility for Motorola DROID PRO

Can anyone find Arabic language compatibility for Motorola DROID PRO

Hi I have recently bought this beautiful phone Motorola DROID PRO great phone but one this I unable to do is view it in Arabic language can you kindly assist me how I can create my Motorola droid pro read and write Arabic language. I have search many site but unable to get the answer so decided to bring it up here can anyone here help me to get this done I would be really like to know this also like to know can you give advice the steps for making Motorola droid pro writing Arabic language

Re: Can anyone find Arabic language compatibility for Motorola DROID PRO

Just get the program Morelocale 2 and establish the Arab locale. And your phone will recognize Arabic. Subsequent to this has previously installed a keyboard by means of Arabic. Please go to the language and keyboard setting and you put the proper keyboard as an input technique.

As you asid I have installed program Morelocale 2 however how to get the Arab locale I mean i have get in to the Arab locale and I have choose Arabic keyboard but the keyboard icons not showing and I can’t write Arabic

Sorry to say but Third-party display keyboard does not operate on our Motorola DROID PRO. Use a physical keyboard. Or you can Get Smart Keyboard Pro, there's an option in settings to create the landscape keyboard display on the Droid Pro follow this to make it work

Make certain the following settings are as point out
    Code:
    Settings --> Lang & Keyboard --> Input Method: Smart Keyboard Pro
    Settings --> Lang & Keyboard --> Smart Keyboard Pro --> Advanced --> Ignore hard keyboard: Checked

This is stock recovery. To get clockworkmod you require to root, install Rom Manager, install CWM recovery as of inside Rom Manager, install DroidX bootstrap, and continue. Check on the forum for more information about CWM. Try follow this Clock Work Mod recovery is holding down power bottom + r + m until u observe the triangle. Then you will be in revival mode. make use of volume keys to go upward and downward. The @ sign to go into into the menus. if yes then how to go to froyo_stock_generic_signed.zip file and selected.