Thread: How to add picture dynamically and navigate on windows phone 7.

How to add picture dynamically and navigate on windows phone 7.

How can I make a area picture to add dynamically? Which I obtain from the online. So which i required to store inside the XML file? And how I make another form to navigate after the click on the name, only with the right area information? And with the other form. So how can I get to the variable through which i can passed?

Re: How to add picture dynamically and navigate on windows phone 7.

I am right now trying to make an application in the area page. So I display a list of the area picture according by the number and name and the cycle that which is repeat depending on the number of the area. When I like to clicked on a particular area name and number. So I would like to open another form to show the more details. So the whole thing can be retrieved it from the xml file an display on the navigate Google map

But I don’t have confident that how to add an images or image links from part of my content, so I can like to generate it with the rest of all the data on the XML page. So what I like to find out.I hope that can make slight clearer. If can anyone have a idea what to do I these situation.

To required a code up and running that I make a some blank data like this is area List.Add (new area{ Name = "abc", Number = 1, Url = "ApplicationIcon.png" }); Which I can see to display all the thing is fine and I thought that the data which It show a wrong somehow so can you see at the value of the area list. So URl is the debugger and which it is really a valid URl

Which I make an assignment, so I want like to do in a .xml page for style sheets...I am a new kinda to xml. I want like to know how to make into a simple basic stuff. I not able to find any of the thing in the image, but the thing I see that I have done that, so anyone can help me to do these?

on these thread I like to talk about that how to navigate to an url in windows phone 7.so when you like to talk about navigate to an url you first thing about which is probably try to use by using hyperlink button control. However you try to set an url navigate you will get the following exception.

I got the explanation and all the detail that how to make the xml file using slideshow action script 2.0. So all the data on xml can be able to handle by means of the xml file in our slide show. So you need to update your pictures or any of the report that unable to go back to your FLA, that all the speed can be handle by the xml file.