Thread: Does any Verizon Windows Phone 7 announced yet?

Does any Verizon Windows Phone 7 announced yet?

I observe that what I am not able see the information about the HTC Titan, radar, or any of the Samsung window phone are all not going to be see on Verizon. So any one know that the when Verizon will update upcoming other devices information to Verizon? I see the details phone of trophy and it s rate is cheap, but if I like to purchase that I want to wait for a years that I would get something new like a blackberry is about that which I like to go for!

Re: Does any Verizon Windows Phone 7 announced yet?

where i didn't get any of the news announced by the Verizon about the windows phone 7. so always i am in hurry to get all the information about the mango window phone 7. but i seems that the Verizon not updates any of the news on the Verizon place not get the latest information from the Verizon.

So I like to wait for them to get a new windows phone 7 as well... On buying a trophy phone from the Amazon plus you get a $50 gift card... But I want to buy a new latest features phone as well that I want to buy on contract.But my company promises me to pay my phone service charges. But I pay for the cell phone to version that means that I am on a corporate account so I need to make a deal on cheap rate of phone through Amazon.

So what you are trying to say I understand what you are thinking. I unable to get the conformation details about subscribed price is hidden for 30- day on somewhere in the buying options. That also said that if you are purchase the phone the contract base with full retail price, what advantage did I get to enter a 30 days contract with the carrier? So why I not to stay out of contract?

With a latest version of the omnia 7 that are went through FCC certification and it has CDMA brands. That there is a good change for to be going on verzion. Other than the thing which I heard that nokia have a high end device on heading to verzion. So we don’t have any idea that when it will come out, but probably, But it will almost certainly thing are announced at the Nokia world. Oh yeah and some of the at the MS BUILD conference last week had a "Nokia 900".

When I really like the trophy phone and I happy with the phone. I remember that much of my nexus one in terms of build quality and the feel. So it is better than the mango. I just waiting for phone only that whichever or whatever I have a features but It have a VZW release and has LTE support with FFC, so I have never a fan of any Samsung phone. I only think about a phone like a HTC and nokia phone only. That they matched. Only with the windows 8 tablet will be on to my perfect tech combo.

Exactly sometime the version give you something different information of any product? Or you like to switch to any AT&T or T-mobile so you want to make use of pay as you go with the sim card or further example one of the another windows phone 7 when I am see at the LG Quantum. At the AT&T shop it is listed for $399.99 off contract, but if you look at Newegg you can buy it off contract for $219.99

I am not hoping any more for this discussion over this topic I didn’t get a idea that how much all you have an experienced it or so I can asked you before i was facing this trouble from quite a bit time before but I was wondering to ask my friends and all about it but i dint get any useful discussion solution from them and so I considered to ask you guys about it because i knew you must be knowing about it for sure. Anyways thanks for the discussion and the replies were really helpful for me.

The Verizon update the latest details about the product in the queue according to the phone rates like iphone 5 rates is not going to down yet that what I can need to imagine all this think over the query and from this part of the query that you can search for all the thing with the latest updates of all the information like the which games does it support and which application and all that has been smart phones and android age.

Which I listen from the many user that is true whenever companies want to launch a new cell phone in the market they making their the previous phone at the cheaper and some it make so cheaper of the phone but not this amount will save on the site. Another thing which I am thinking is that so many thing need to considered for those companies and they definitely help I like so many thing which I will come to update a new thing it awesome.

I believe that the I phone 5 is been probable to go down too and it has been mentioned on the road map. And I don’t think that here is much news in the market about it too. And I am just hoping about the I phone 5 to get down and I would be quickly grab it over hopefully they would be cheaper now.