Thread: Unable to establish Bluetooth audio connection between Verizon iPhone 4 and Toyota Prius

Unable to establish Bluetooth audio connection between Verizon iPhone 4 and Toyota Prius

currently I am having iPhone 4 with At & T and I was able to connect the Phone of mine Toyota Prius and stream with same iTunes and the Pandora radio with Bluetooth. With Verizon I will be able to connect the phone with the Bluetooth which cannot connecting with the Streaming audio. Let me know if you are aware of any possible solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Unable to establish Bluetooth audio connection between Verizon iPhone 4 and Toyota Prius

I was having the same issue which you have stated over here and I have managed to fix the matter of mine and I am posting below what I have done.
    • As the navigation system will ask for the 4 digit code. You have to go for Settings and go for General and then go for Bluetooth.
    • Now you have to tap on the CAR MULTIMEDIA or any of the device which is appearing on the list. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to get the requirement of yours.

re: Unable to establish Bluetooth audio connection between Verizon iPhone 4 and Toyota Prius

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that Bluetooth audio will require audio streaming which is having support for A2DP. All the hands free car system will not support for the same. Hence I recommend that you should check the manual of the system.

Well I am wondering that there is an issue with the version of the Bluetooth which you have installed. You have to take care of the thing that is you have installed the latest version of the Bluetooth on the phone of yours and see whether it is working or not. If you are still having any doubt than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. Let me know about the experience if you have managed to fix the matter of yours.