Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Galaxy Tuner for Samsung Galaxy Indulge

Portable Devices

Old 05-11-2011

Galaxy Tuner for Samsung Galaxy Indulge

I just found the Galaxy Tuner on the market tonight. It provides impermanent OCing and also offers a good EQ you can build your phone a lot louder with the help of the eq, just dont turn it all the way up otherwise it distorts pretty bad. This is totally free app. I just needed to share that with you people and so posting this over here.

Old 05-11-2011

Re: Galaxy Tuner for Samsung Galaxy Indulge

The program offers some interesting settings. Among other things, It can also affect the color representation. Unfortunately, I do not climb all over, what I would like to change intelligently. The way I see it, I can change the "amount" of blue and red. A more blue is a more green / yellowish screen probably quite good. Like me, at least better. But one knows better, I did not somehow approximated. Maybe I'm already half blind from the constant.
Old 05-11-2011

So the color can configure it pretty well, you will just have to apply each time after the rules go, if you have not done that. You will also lose the boot settings if there is no option for automatic dialing activation. For testing, I have disabled the automatic adjustment and then the status bar at the top regulated by hand because you have a direct comparison. To estimate the colors, I like to compare with my PC monitor and look at a white screen, or particularly like the PowerAmp app.
Old 05-11-2011

It is also having many other features such as color LCD, memory manager, over clock (only for 5 minutes) remap physical and tactile buttons, touch gestures, according to those who do not walk the orientation, bad block Check and more.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,