Thread: Samsung Galaxy Indulge Juice Defender toggle

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Juice Defender toggle

I make use of the Juicedefender's "disable data" widget for trying to set my phone to standby mode (this would be completely fine through me most of the time, provided the only time I require data is while I really want to utilize it and I figured this could be a battery lifesaver), it functions fine but kills data completely. Problem arises when I attempt to turn it on back and that just do not come online. It may demonstrate the 1x otherwise even 4G logo, but not anything uses data which can access the phone. The only alternative to esolvd it is to totally turn off JuiceDefender as well as restart the phone through the power button. Please help me with that.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Indulge Juice Defender toggle

JuiceDefender - Battery Saver is a powerful yet easy to use program to optimize your battery power. It extends your battery life by the power heavy loads, such as 3G/4G and WiFi, to be managed intelligently. The prefabricated sections are the perfect way to win in the truest sense of the word, with just one click, valuable hours of battery life.

Get everything out of your device if you use it to conserve the battery when not. Battery Saver lets you easily and effectively manage your data traffic, and WiFi to control the CPU speed.
    Functions:
    • 5 pre-made profiles (defaults to full control)
    • Simple and intuitive interface
    • Home screen widgets battery
    • Mobile data can automatically be switched on &
    • Automatic control of 2G/3G **
    • Automatic control + WiFi Auto-Starting & turning (eg at home or at work)
    • (Eg traffic off the screen), power-saving optimization measures
    • Extensive options to adjust schedules (regular night-time schedule, weekly schedule, weekend schedule, performance tips-schedule)
    • Automated, interactive connection control for each installed app
    • Automatic control of the CPU speed
    • Intelligent Brightness Control
    • JuiceDefender - Battery Saver

Having an Android phone is the desire of each and using it is a status symbol these days. Many of us use Smartphone on a regular basis, but it is very difficult to fight with the power of the battery while using them. Since downloading and using the application of both games gives us a pleasant feeling but the problem of the loss of the battery is faced by almost all users. This happens because the multi-tasking facilities say, when you go to one application to another simply hide in the old Smartphone application instead of termination. This will cause greater loss and to avoid it, we suggest you exceptional applications that help you save your battery, the defender of juice.

The defender juice gives many additional helpful features and I am listing some of them below:
    • 5 predefined profiles to choose (from the default mode for full customization)
    • Simple user interface
    • Free Classifieds
    • Two home screen widgets for easy access
    • Mobile automation of data transfer switch
    • WiFi switch automation with auto-off option
    • Location aware wireless control options
    • Optimization of battery consumption
    • Full connectivity scheduling
    • The connectivity check for specific user applications
    • Scaling when the CPU is idle smartphone
    • Full activity log, etc.

I would like to tell you that JuiceDefender is by far the most important application, you should have installed on their Android phone. It is free and can be directly from the Android Market to install.

SmartPhones wastes more of battery if they are always connected to the (data) network. And if you are having one JuiceDefender hooked then once the display is off then the data connections turned off and every 15 minutes it turn it on so that all services can be synchronized. Wireless networks are only sought if it is in local proximity to one with whom you were connected before.

If you JuiceDefender in the Google search market, there are several versions:
    • Juice Defender: Free app with some limitations, can configure what you.
    • Juice Defender Beta: always the newest beta version of the JD, sometimes there several times a day one update may contain errors, but the latest change has mounted, so that the beta test should ever, if the stable version does not work properly.
    • Ultimate Juice: Juice of Bezahlapp The Defenders. Unlock in JD or JD beta additional features, Ultimate Juice is an addon, you start as before Juice Defender.

If you use the free app, it may be that some features are not available or activate Niche that s having regard to Ultimate Juice can. In addition, I use Juice Defender Beta, because there is always the newest features are incorporated and also the beta still has some more features. Surely will find some features of the beta and after moving into the stable version. So if it is not with you some of the functions are you buying this app.

After starting the app, you find yourself right back in the start screen of the app. Juice Defender has been doing this, also configured independently, Juice Defender must now provide for an orderly energy savings, without which you are so concerned. One could even leave the app and the phone is "alive" for much longer. If you will install a task killer app up a sign that you should define this in the Juice Defender as an exception, because otherwise the JD is stopped and no power can save. In addition, you will have noted that there is an app called "killer car" is that you can download from the Marketplace. I myself hold the memory management of Android for grandiose and had been in Einstaz killers of car significantly more trouble than benefit. Due to pressure to "Dismiss" you can turn off the car killer message.

You can adjust the clock frequencies. I even use SET CPU for it and have disabled the function. If this function to query the root privileges was activated, and the kernel supports this function can be adjusted with the slider 3 speeds:
    • Min: the minimum possible CPU speed (should always be left on the lowest speed, unless your phone as a freeze in the lockscreen, then you can raise the minimum speed of one or a few steps)
    • Max idle: The highest frequency that can reach the phone in standby. Can the same value as "min" are, who has a lot of background services running on, here you can set one 2-3 levels higher value than the "min"
    • Max: the maximum possible CPU frequency, which is in the activated state of the phone.

You can set a peak time in the permanent data connection is turned on. For example, if clock Man 9 comes into the office and there is always synced via WLAN numerous emails and new appointments, one example is the peak time of 9:00 to 9:30. Or you will generally always be reachable at a given time by Messenger. Start and end time is set with the slider. With controls you can turn on again only certain interfaces, eg. only WLAN.