Thread: How to explore content from SD card in Samsung Galaxy R

How to explore content from SD card in Samsung Galaxy R

In my Samsung Galaxy R mobile phone I have android 2.3 installed and this device is very nice. Now problem is that the Storage management of this device is very confusing. Normally in mobile phone we can easily navigate storage but I don’t know how to do this in this mobile phone. Please tell me how to explore content from SD card in Samsung Galaxy R.

Re: How to explore content from SD card in Samsung Galaxy R

Well exploring the contacts of your SD card in your mobile phone is very easy. You have to go in to the directory called “external_sd” basically this is your SD card and from there you will be able to explore all the contents of your card. Try this solution and your problem will get solved.

Yes most of the android phones which I have used have same type of the storage management. You have to access the SD card contacts from the external_sd directory. First you will have to open the file manager from your Samsung Galaxy R mobile phone and after that you have to look for the external_SD and then tap on that and after that you will be able to access the SD card contents.

If you need any more help then let me know.

Thank you for the help after referring your post I have open the file manager in my device and then when I clicked on the external_SD at that time it says I have to format the card. In that SD card I have some data and I don’t want to format the card.

What should I do to solve this issue.

You have to first take out your SD card from your Samsung Galaxy R and after removing the SD card you have to connect put that card in memory card reader and after that you have to transfer all your required data in your computer and then you have to format the card. Now after formatting the memory card you have to insert it in the memory card reader again and after inserting in the memory card reader you have to transfer all the data in to your SD card again and after transferring the data in your SD card you have to insert the SD card in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

I think after trying the above given solution your problem will get solved and you will be able to see all the contents in your mobile phone.

If you face the same problem after trying the above solution then there might be something wrong with your SD card and you should replace your SD card. Many times because of the SD card corruption also this type of problem can take place. You have to also check whether your SD card works properly in other device or not. If it gives the same problem with other device then it is your SD card fault only.

First check this so that it can help you to fix this issue.

Same thing happen with me also and after that I have I have tried my SD card with other mobile phone and at that time it was working fine. Now after that I have done factory reset and after doing the factory reset all the things started working properly. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.