Thread: Unable to do internet browsing in Samsung Galaxy S 2

Unable to do internet browsing in Samsung Galaxy S 2

In my Samsung Galaxy S 2 mobile phone It has started giving me some problem from last some days. First I was able to browse the internet from my mobile phone but suddenly it has stopped working. Now whenever I try to use the internet in my mobile phone at that time it says "plaease check your network connections & try again".

What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to do internet browsing in Samsung Galaxy S 2

In your Samsung Galaxy S 2 you should first open any application like Facebook which access to internet and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. If you get the same problem then there might be something wrong with the internet setting in your mobile phone and if you don’t get the same problem then something else is causing this issue.

As you have said that while trying to use internet in your mobile phone "please check your network connections & try again" you get this message and that is why first thing which I will suggest you is you have to go to the settings in your mobile phone and after going in to the setting you have to check whether all the internet and network related settings are ok or not.

If you have already checked the setting in your mobile phone and if all the settings are ok then you have to contact the network operator service and after that you have to ask for the internet setting and then they will help you with the setting and after doing all the setting you have to restart the mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have check whether you are able to use the internet or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You have to first remove the SIM card from your mobile phone and after removing the SIM card you have to insert any other SIM card in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether you are able to browse the internet or not, if you are able to use the internet then problem s with your SIM card only.

Well if with other SIM card also same problem occurs then you have to try to solve this problem by resetting your Samsung Galaxy S 2 mobile phone. Before you reset the Samsung Galaxy S 2 mobile phone you have to first connect the mobile phone with the laptop or computer and then you have to take the backup of all the data and after that you have to proceed with the reset the process and after doing the reset your problem will get solved.

If you want to reset your Samsung Galaxy S 2 mobile phone then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to turn off the device then you have to remove the battery and insert the battery again.
    • Now after inserting the battery again you have to hold the power down button.
    • After that you need to press the power button and release it.
    • Then you have to clear storage by pressing the volume key.
    • Press and leave the power button again.
    • Now press the volume up button to confirm the master reset.

I have tried other SIM card in my mobile phone and after inserting the other SIM Card in my phone also I was getting the same problem.

After that I have also tried to solve this problem by taking the backup of all the data from my mobile phone and after that I have done restore factory setting and after doing the restore factory setting also I was getting the same problem. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Well I will suggest you to try to fix this problem by updating the mobile phone software of your Samsung Galaxy S. first you have to check on the internet whether there is any updates are available for your mobile phone or not. If you find any updates then you have to update the mobile phone software and after updating the mobile phone software you may not get the same problem again.

You should visit the Samsung service center and after visiting the service center you have to tell them about your problem and after that they will give you proper solution and after that your problem will get solved. I hope this information will enable to fix this issue.