Thread: Unable to use Google calendar with non-Google email account (windows live) on mango update

Unable to use Google calendar with non-Google email account (windows live) on mango update

Really annoyed by this and don’t know what to do I have created a Google account a long time ago and registered and created with my windows live email address, so I can make use of the Google calendar Now I desire to make use of that calendar on my Windows Phone 7 handset, however I can't add a Google account on my handset with a windows-live email address. It shows me an error: 8004010F Is there a answer for this? I don't desire to subscribe by my live id to my Google calendar or else create a Gmail-account to achieve this. Is there anyone here can assisted trough I would be really like to know?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Unable to use Google calendar with non-Google email account (windows live) on mango update

Actually I was at first okay with a Yahoo.com email address joined to my Google account while I primary bring up my non Mango HTC Trophy handset two weeks ago, it allow me make an account on it for Google by means of my non-Google email address. I might then observe my major Google calendar. Was in anticipation of assurance of Mango to agree to for multiple Google calendar compatibility. however then I updated to Mango this week and at the present my Google account via the handset won't sync to any further extent gives me an Error code: 8004010F. I’ve be trying to resolve it I discovered some online position to sort of like set-up, but not the similar stuff. I am concerning to do a hard reset on the handset. I've tried a lot of additional avenues through online forums forcing a sync, unchecking the entire or some of “content to sync”, remove and re-adding Google acct to handset, resetting to Spanish as well as then back to English once more Any new thoughts?

Re: Unable to use Google calendar with non-Google email account (windows live) on mango update

Hey guys I have the same problem really frustrating my device is HTC HD7 today I just updated to Mango a few hours ago.

Google account sync do not work at the present showing error 8004010F

It not at all occurs to me to believe it may be a bit to do with a non goggle message address? I log in to my Google account by means of a Yahoo email address.

I just sync a calendar by this Google account, however it's an significant one! I'd adore to include it resolved as soon as possible

I'm also having problem with Facebook app not patient password plus saying it has end.

Some thoughts on this issue

To repair the Google calendar sync issue on my Windows 7.5 that is Mango handset, I t make a Gmail email address to my Google account. I at first had just my already Yahoo email install on my Google account. My Google calendar unable to sync Yahoo address allocate email allocate to the Google account. I was not planning to create a another Google account as well as have to copy or transfer my multiple calendars as of my new account to a new one. however you don’t require a fresh Google account only a new Gmail address assign to your offered Google account. So log into your present Google account on your computer, then go to Account Settings plus pick Gmail beneath “Try Something new”. go on all the way through the monitor to make a fresh Gmail address, however choose “use with existing account” while message comes up . You will finish up with a fresh Gmail address as the main email allocate to your presented Google account, and your older email Yahoo in my case as the secondary email. make a note of that you can still login to your Google account with your resulting email address. Now again go back to your handset, select “add an account” below “email plus accounts” in Settings. make use of your fresh Gmail address in place of your unusual non-Gmail address and celebrate as your phone begin to sync by way of Google.Keep in mind that I do not mean to make use of my Gmail address, not the Hotmail address with the aim of Windows Live shaped for me. I think this just orphaned artifact to allow Windows, Google, as well as Yahoo to engage good on my handset.

Well Google on a Windows phone 7. Don't look like an issue its better you try Windows Live.

I also have this sync problem after came after the mango upgrade. As far as I am concern one note won't sync through SkyDrive by means of wireless sync to the cloud The fault message is e000002e, furthermore sync worked completely ok previous to the mango upgrade. I am not making use of Google sync at all however am iMapping email to Google apps hosting. I suggest says it's a mango problem.