Thread: Does your Samsung Galaxy Indulge contain EG06?

Does your Samsung Galaxy Indulge contain EG06?

I have heard this from some other that all the Stock users must check the Build Number of the phone and see of that contains EG06.They have mentioned that such a version was moreover released otherwise tested in July. Nobody heard something regarding it. I came to know more about this as I am downloading it. I am going to examine as well as check just what's surrounded by package. If it's anything helpful then I will post back.

Re: Does your Samsung Galaxy Indulge contain EG06?

I am Just interested that what exactly was this suppose to do? I am not able to understand that why it is not released on the website. I think that this is probably not steady or complete or what other reason would there be intended for not releasing it?

I acquired that on Friday and I got the MetroPCS for replacing my phone. I did this as I was having some problem with the GPS and after the reprogramming of the phone, I got that EG06 with EG06. Below is the detail that am getting.
    • Firmware version - 2.2.2
    • Kernel version - 2.6.32.9
    • Build number - SCH-R910.EG06

There are two major upgrades to the firmware upgrade's been made. It's a traditional version of the firmware to the 2.3.3 upgrade to 2.3.4 after the upgrade than there has been progress. To upgrade the firmware Samsung Kies program execution can proceed easily pop up above the pop-up window.

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge that you are talking about is the first Android Smartphone which is having LTE 4G data on board. They made a MetroPCS Samsung to show LTE phone, I heard they brought it up. Say Samsung Galaxy is the company's first LTE device and you have a range in your area MetroPCS is a good device to get it back. They're not calling it a device of the Galaxy, but it's only a few elements away from that. It is with the Android 3.0 Back to the 2.2.1 TouchWiz Samsung Hummingbird 1GHz processor, a 3.5-inch WVGA display, full slide-out QWERTY haengeulwa only numbers, a 3.2 megapixel camera and more. I am very in-depth I did not go to it, but I'm a fan of MetroPCS.

yes, whenever I see the firmware version on the phone then it shows me something starts with EG06. I dont have ant idea that what is that but it is not creating any problem for me.