Thread: Unable to add the calendar events after updating the iOS 5

Unable to add the calendar events after updating the iOS 5

Hello friends in iphone I have recently installed IOS 5 and after upgrading the IOS it has started giving me one problem. Now I am not able to add any events in my calendar. This problem has started after upgrading the device with iOS 5.

What should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Unable to add the calendar events after updating the iOS 5

I have read your question and I will suggest you that you should first disable the calendar from the icloud and after disabling the icloud you have to turn it back on and then check whether your problem get solved or not. As far as I know by disabling the calendar and enabling it again will solve this issue.

If you have installed any application related to the calendar then remove it from your iPhone and after removing the application you have try to add the events again and then check whether same problem is coming or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will surly get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you the same first you have to go to the setting and then select the icloud. Now after selecting the icloud you have to turn off the calendar there and then you have to turn on the calendar again and after that you have to check whether you are able to add the calendar events or not. If you are facing the same problem after disabling the calendar and enabling the calendar again also then I will suggest you to first try to fix this issue by doing the mobile reset.

Resetting the device will restore all the settings and sometimes by trying this solution also we can fix this type of issues. I hope after resetting your iPhone mobile phone your problem will get solved and you will not face the same problem again.

Well In my iPhone there is not application installed related to the calendar and as you have suggested that I have to turn off the calendar from the iPhone and after turning if the calendar I have turn on the calendar again and after that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

If you want to reset your Iphone device then you have to follow these steps.

• First you have to press and hold the sleep button.
    • Along with that button you have to also press and hold button.
    • Now after that you have to wait for sometime till screen goes black. Now after doing this you will see the apple logo.
    • After that when your iPhone starts again at that time check whether it makes any difference or not.

Instead of resetting the device I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by trying this solution. First you have to delete the icoud account from your mobile phone and after deleting the icoud account from your phone you have to restart the device and after restarting the device you have to redo the account and after that you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Well after reading your solution I have deleted the icloud account from my mobile phone and after deleting that I have restart the device and then I have created the account again after trying this solution all the things started working fine. Thanks for helping me.