Thread: How iMessage is working on iPhone?

How iMessage is working on iPhone?

I wanted to ask you something about iMessage. I mean I wanted to know about the working of the iMessage. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. any information will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: How iMessage is working on iPhone?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that iMessage will allow you to send the text message for free to any of the other iOS devie through the mail application. Also you have to see that an Apple id should be enabled for the iMessage which you are supposed to used it. I am wondering that it quite unlikely that Apple will allow you to converse with any of the other iOS 5 iPhone users and it will block yourself from the people of the rest of the world.

I would like to comment over here is that iMessage is integrated with the regular messaging application. As you will open the app after the iOS 5 upgrade you will not got those into the list who are already upgraded even you are supposed to message even you have sent a message in the past. It will enable the green send button the blue and hence you will be able to use the iMessage even before you are supposed to send the one. The people who are not upgraded to iOS 5 will turn to green. You have to use to send the message by using either Apple Id or Phone number.

If you wanted to disable or enable the iMessage then you will be able to do the same. You have to simply go for the Setting and then go for Message and once you have done the same you are require to switch off the iMessage.