Thread: Terminal emulator on Motorola Triumph

Terminal emulator on Motorola Triumph

Hi! Everyone, the reason of me posting here is that I want to know from you all about the Terminal emulator on Motorola Triumph. What are the things that we can do with the terminal emulator? I currently have cm7 flashed. Please help me with your replies.

Re: Terminal emulator on Motorola Triumph

It's sort of like the command prompt in DOS. You would be able to navigate around folders, run Linux-based orders, and things similar to that. ex. "mount" demonstrates to every one of you the partitions and how they're mounted. I once utilized "df" for something too, but I disregarded how that went. A mess of folks are setting MTUs of phone to 1472 so they might be good with the Triumph. I've never gotten several gadgets to join, so I cannot quite remark on that either. You feel the need to study the command line for a phone; again I could prescribe utilizing a PC as an alternate. Thus reading up on it, a large portion of the stuff quite isn't that electrifying. I wouldn't prescribe attempting. There utilized to be manual methods to rooting phone. Anyhow positively, with the expectation that you could probably catch it and run "adb shell", utilizing a computer is less demanding than sorting on a phone's non-keypad.

Re: Terminal emulator on Motorola Triumph

I wouldn't prescribe attempting. There utilized to be manual techniques to rooting phone. At the same time quite, with the assumption that you could probably hook it and run "adb shell", utilizing a machine is less demanding than sorting on a phone's non-keypad.