Thread: Mango update stuck with the error “.... while we determine the amount of disk space .....” on Samsung focus

angry Mango update stuck with the error “.... while we determine the amount of disk space .....” on Samsung focus

Hi guys today when I thought to update my phone which is Samsung focus operating on Mango beta but everything is going apart actually I was trying to update and it got stuck on the for the 1 hrs now it giving the prompt that Update in Progress Please wait while we determine the amount of disk space required to complete the update don’t understand why this is happening I have the original mango beta on my phone and I properly followed the instruction of for removing older installs and installing new installs it’s not like I don’t have space on the phone it is sufficient amount that is required , should I let it run till I get an error already it has been one hour of running can anyone here can tell me how to get rid of this problem is there anyone who already came across this problem and help me get rid of it . I am using ZUNE updater .

re: Mango update stuck with the error “.... while we determine the amount of disk space .....” on Samsung focus

I think you should be cancelled the updated and then restart the phone and then the zune update because the process of installation just take about the 10 minutes I am surly can say that there is the problem Not certain what caused it to hang up

re: Mango update stuck with the error “.... while we determine the amount of disk space .....” on Samsung focus

Similar problem don’t know what to do I have dell venue pro and I am also having the similar problem don’t know what to do . let see what does your suggestion benefits me if I get any success I will be definitely reporting this back to you all till then have patience

Don’t worry I have also received this similar exact issue. I've attempt rebooting the computer just the once, so I'll go for an added shot and restart the phone as well as the zune and actually Restart of the phone and zune helped. So I think you should do that it will definitely will help you to get rid of your problem

I have that issue too. I clicked cancel, and after that go back to do the update once more. It ended pretty fast afterward.

I have that issue too. I clicked cancel, and after that go back to do the update once more. It ended pretty fast afterward.

Re: Mango update stuck with the error “.... while we determine the amount of disk space .....” on Samsung focus

Yeah he is right as I said I will report back the progress earlier its happens to be when I was Just Press Cancel, after that press Update once more no require to restart computer or restart handset.

Later pressing Cancel, the updater should automatically reboot the handset as the subsequently step. For me following the reboot it started "Mango ISV beta Bundle: Cleanup"