Thread: How can I remove the MagicJack app completely from iPhone?

How can I remove the MagicJack app completely from iPhone?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed MagicJack app on the phone of mine. The subscription to this particular application has been expired and hence I wanted to remove the same from the phone of mine. Once I have done the same I will not be able to uninstalling as well as reinstalling the app I was not able to get the choice to sing in. Let me know how can I fix the matter? Thanks a lot in advance.

re: How can I remove the MagicJack app completely from iPhone?

In this particular situation I am hoping that you are not getting an error message while reinstalling as well as uninstalling the app on the phone of yours. so far I am not having any option to get rid out of it. The developer of this particular app are aware of this particular issue and if I am not wrong they are supposed to working on the same.

Well in order to remove an app and all the settings you have to perform following things.
    • You should delete the app from the phone of yours.
    • After that you should remove the app from the iTune. As it supposed to prompted you have to move all the app from the Trash.
    • Now you have to make empty Trash and after that you have to sync your phone.
    • Once you have completed with the above mentioned thing you will not have all the settings and data from the device of yours.

I am suggesting following thing which you can try and I am not sure about the success of failure of the same but you can try and let me know about the same.
    1. You should simply remove as well as delete the MagicJack from the iPhone.
    2. Now visit the official website and look for the device name which was listed into iTunes.
    3. Finally you should connect to iTune and change the iDevice name from the menu.
    4. Now download as well as install the MagicJack app and see whether it is working or not.

I was also having the same problem which you have stated over here.
    • You should go for Settings and then go for General and then you have to tap on Reset and search for Erase All Content and Settings.
    • Now you have to go for the process of the setting the phone as a new device. You should back up the data before doing anything since all the data will be all the data in this particular process.

Let me know whether you are managed to solve the issue. If there is no change in the situation than I recommend that you should simply contact the technical support team for the further assistance on this particular matter. I hope they will help you out on this particular matter.