Thread: Cannot load "flash" videos on Samsung Galaxy Indulge

Cannot load "flash" videos on Samsung Galaxy Indulge

Hello friends, I am having the Samsung Galaxy Indulge and very happy with all the functions of it. But there is only one problem that I am having with it and that is with the flash videos on some of the websites. This is very irritating as this is not the problem with the other phones on the same website. Please suggest me that what is the problem with that and how can I do that. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Cannot load "flash" videos on Samsung Galaxy Indulge

There might be some problem with the browser that you are using. Are you using the default browser of the phone or it is some third party browser. If the problem is with the browser then you can try to change the browser with some other one. I am using Opera browser and that is working great for me. So you can also try the same and see if you are getting the same problem with opera as well. I don’t think that this will cause problem for you.

I think that you need to update the firmware of the phone and that can sole the issue for you.

I know that there is very less possibility of this but there might be problem with the memory card that you are using and for that reason you are getting this issue. Just to confirm this, remove the memory card and then try to access the net. See whether you are getting the same problem.

Is this the only problem with one particular site or is this the same for all the sites. If this is same for all the the sites then there is some problem with the phone either with the firmware or something else but if you are having problem with some particular site then the that format of the site is not supported by your phone.