Thread: Samsung Galaxy Indulge missing widget from Launcher

Samsung Galaxy Indulge missing widget from Launcher

I am using the Samsung Galaxy Indulge and I have rooted this phone through the one click method and the result of that was very satisfactory for me. Though, there is just one thing which I noticed is that the "phone" icon which brings up the dialer is missing as of the home screen and that is not able to access easily. Can you tell me that how I can get that back. I have attempted with some different dialer widgets and they have "worked" except they have had a propensity to force close. So I am posting that here with the hope that I will get answer for this from you people. If somebody of you know that how can I do that then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for that.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Indulge missing widget from Launcher

Normally, it is possible to edit the home screen for your phone and if you want more information for that then it will be god for you if you can take a look at the manual of that. It will give you better idea of that.

If you really want that then just hold the dialer icon within the apps drawer, while it vibrates and drag that down in the direction of the dock and drop it on the desktop. For the dock shortcut, as of memory, if I remember properly then you will have to open the drawer and click on the menu button to choose edit. From here, you will be able to swap otherwise add/replace whatever you desire to the dock. This is the only thing that I can suggest you. Lets see if we can get some other good replies on this.

If you are having problem with this and not able to resolve that then it will be better for you if you can just contact to the Samsung support for the solution of this problem. They are very good to customer support and I am sure that you will get answer from them.

You can also try to reset the settings to the default settings and that can resolve the problem for you. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

You are required to do the firmware update to your phone. the firmware you are having on your phone might be corrupted and that is the culprit for this problem.I hope that this will solve the problem that you are facing.

You can try to do hard reset to your phone and see if that can solve the problem for you. But make sure that you have taken the backup of the data and contacts and all the important stuffs from your phone as this will erase all the information from your phone. Make this as a last option for this if none of the solutions helps you.