Thread: Anker battery 1900 mAh for htc explorer

Anker battery 1900 mAh for htc explorer

Its aweful to say that battery which comes with the htc explorer is really a disastor. Since when I try to use the phone with the wifi or internet on the phone then it drains more battery and hardly it can give me the battery life of more then 2 hrs. and am least interested in the buying the 2400mAh battery as I don’t trust it. So if anyone have the proper idea of the anker battery then please just please provide me with the info how is the battery of the anker.

Re: Anker battery 1900 mAh for htc explorer

I don’t think that the battery of the htc explorer is that poor as you are describing. I have been using the phone from the past few months and also use the net on the phone as you do. I don’t see any battery issue and gives the proper battery life as provided by the htc itself. And I would say that the anker battery are really good.

As you are telling the battery of the phone is not working well , I mean it gives poor battery backup. For this I have compared the found out the info on the anker battery. When I searched for the anker battery on many website I came to know that the battery is really good and comes with good battery life. While comparing with the anker battery 1900mAh and htc 1520mAh I found out that the htc 1520mAh battery lasts 120min and the anker battery last for the 160min and which I think is best from the anker battery. I would say that the anker battery last 30% longerthen the OEM battery and which is good news for the user. The battery even does not heat it up as oem battery rather it cools it down and does heat it up more. The price of the anker battery is also fair and is not much higher as expected. So I must asy tht the anker battery is really a best option to buy for.

I am glad seeing that the anker battery provides 30% more then the oem battery. As earlier I use to think that the oem battery gave the good battery life then the anker battery.

I have experimented with this both batteries and what I found that the battery of anker has got more life then the oem battery. First I tried with the oem battery and it just gave me 110min life then I tried with the anker battery the same and found out that it lasted for 150min then again I tried for the anker battery and found out the better results then the previous it lasted for the 163min and after experimenting on this batteries I would say that the anker battery are really better then the oem.

Seeing you experiment which you have done with the anker battery and the oem battery, I would say that the anker battery is best in terms of long lasting, don't heats up more as other battery do. so according to me if you want to buy the battery then purchase the anker battery.