Thread: solved the volume for the htc explorer

solved the volume for the htc explorer

I had bought the htc explorer phone last month but after few days it started giving the problem with the phone. What happened is that whenever I tried using the music on the phone it just lows down which I cannot hear the music properly and had problems listening with the music. So for that I downloaded the app from the android market called volume+ and now is working well.

Re: solved the volume for the htc explorer

Even I have the htc explorer and had the volume problem with phone so I found many apps on the android market but can’t find one. But after seeing here and with your problem which was the same as mine. So if downloading the app have clear your issues then I would say that this app would also clear out my issues.

I have rarely seen any issues such like this with the htc. But am amazed that the htc explorer phone have this kind of issue. As I have not heard any issues with the htc for volume not working. and if you got the problems with the volume then my question is that why you are wasting time in finding app on the android market. You can solve your problem by contacting the htc support care which I think you will get the better solution then the app.as downloading the app will help you only to get the problem solved the temporarily and if the app gets deleted or get corrupt thenit will be of no use. So I would suggest you to go for contacting the htc support care and get the problem solved forever.

This app I have used but it does not give the perfect sound effect as it given by the phone. So it is useless downloading the app since it will not be able to give the true effect of the sound.