Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2011

How to install ClockworkMod Recovery in Motorola Triumph

Hey guys recently I have purchased a new Motorola Triumph and I have rooted it, now I was trying to figure out how to properly install clockworkmod recovery on my Motorola Triumph. But I am not able to do that so if you guys have the information about these thens please do the reply. Any of the ideas or suggestion will be appreciated.
Old 04-11-2011

Re: How to install ClockworkMod Recovery in Motorola Triumph

For that you have to try the recovery.img file that is need for the flash and after the flash you install ClockworkMod Recovery in Motorola Triumph.
Old 04-11-2011

Re: How to install ClockworkMod Recovery in Motorola Triumph

For the videos guides you can go to the you tube and type ?ClockworkMod Recovery? so to get the complete information for this topic. Or you have to first root the Motorola and after that you have to click on the install option. But for that you have to download the ClockworkMod Recovery from the official site

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,