Thread: Battery life of LG cosmos touch

Battery life of LG cosmos touch

I just bought the LG cosmos phone just few days back. The phone has got very good specification and meet my all requirements. But from past two days sometthing strange is happening with the phone , it seems that whenever I use the phone internet my battery just lows down wirthin few hours. I want to know whether I am having problem with the battery life or LG cosmos phone provides with the same battery backup. If anyone here having the idea of this problem or know the solution please help me out to solve the issue.

Re: Battery life of LG cosmos touch

Accoridng to me the battery of the LG cosmos touch phone would be damaged . so I guess you are not getting good battery life from the phone.

As you are saying that you are not able to get the good battery backup from the phone or battery life of the LG cosmos phone seeems poor for this I can say you that there could be many reasons for the poor battery life. Let me first tell you that the LG cosmos phone battery life has got Stand by time Up to 456 h and Talktime Up to 5 h. so now if you are not able to get the battery life given by the LG, so I guess there must be definetily a problem with the battery. See if you are using the internet on the phone then I would tell you that battery will consume more energy and because of that I think you are getting bad battery back-up. So I would you advise you that try and see the battery life without using the internet and if it is giving the proper battery back-up then I would say that the battery is ok and the thing why it consume more battery is due to the internet usage and for this I would say that this happens generally with every mobiles.

I am having the LG cosmos touch phone and I would say that the phone is working fine and I don’t have any issue regarding the phone. I wonder how is it possible the phone with good specification have problems like this

I have seen many phone battery which are damaged or sometimes gives the poor battery life/ backup even after few days of purchasing the phone. So I would suggest you that sometimes it happens that there are faults coming from the manufacturers side and I think for this you may get replacement for the defected batterries from LG itself. I must say you that repalce the batteries and check if still any problem is persisting or not.

As I got my LG cosmos touch phone yesterday and what I found out that the battery of the phone easily get drained out and donot give battery of more then hour. So what should I do now.

Even I got the same problem with my previous LG cookie phone, I tried contacting the LG support care and explained about the issues. They told me that there was battery problem and will replaced from their side without any extra cost and I got the battery replaced free of charge and as my phone was also in warranty. So If you are having the same problem like mine then I would tell you that, you should try contacting the LG phone support care and I am sure that you would surely get your issues fixed out.

If your battery of the LG cosmos has damaged and your phone do not come in the warranty then you can even try the battery from any web store providing you with the same battery having with the LG cosmos. And if you have warranty then you can replace the battery with the LG care.