Thread: does not give weather in siri for iphone 4S

does not give weather in siri for iphone 4S

I am using the iphone 4S and what I would say this phone rocks and is the best phone. But while using the siri app in the iphone 4S which they have introduced with this phone. I would say that the app works well but when I try to find the weather report for my area what I found is that it says me I am not able to find the whether info. In your area , try after sometime . this is the message I am getting from it. So I want to know do you all guys have the same problem with th siri app or it is the problem with mine itself.

Re: does not give weather in siri for iphone 4S

Have tried with doing other function means have you tried with different remainder. if you have not tried with the different remainder then I would say that try with the different functions of the siri and see whether the functions are working. If the functions are working fine then try restarting the phone and see if it is able to work or not.

I have tried with the different functions in the siri and the other functions are working well and after checking it out with this. I restarted the phone and again checked out the siri app but what I found is that it still having the same problem.

Actually the app is working fine. I am having the iphone 4S and also uses the siri app and is working well. First even I was getting the trouble with me. I was not able to find the weather in my city and after which I was confused. So I went searching on the net for the reason and found out the reason for not enabling the siri functions. So in that they told me that your settings fot the spp is turned off and turning on would enable the service. So for enablingthe siri on you have to go to the setting ==>then go to the location services==>and there you will find siri and turn on. So I would suggest you that try doing the same for your phone hope you will get the issue fix as it is happening now with your phone.

If you are persisting with the same problem then I would suggest you that you should try reinstaling the software or app. Which I think by doing this would solve out your problem. As some times it happens the app files become corrupted and cannot run the application properly which gives such type of issues. If possible then just try doing this with your phone.

I would say that if you are persisting the same problem after trying the above procedure then try contacing the apple care support for the iphone and try convincing the issue and hope your issue would be solved out.

As you are having hard time with the weather not able to detect in the siri app then I would you suggest you that try to see your weather setting is active or not. Now after doing this go to the default app of weather and try going to the settings and see that local weather is activated or not. After doing this close the weather app and open it again. Doing this all now ask siri about the weather and see that whether it is able to give you the local weather report or not.