Thread: Wifi connectivity error for Motorola Triumph

Wifi connectivity error for Motorola Triumph

Recently I was trying to start the Wi-Fi connection on my Motorola Triumph but however I am not able to do that I have try several thing and also I have make lots of setting changes to make it work but unfortunately it don’t give the result. The problems is that Whenever I attempt to enable Wi-Fi on my Motorola triumph, it show the error and also there is the issue for scanning for the networks and also the Address for the Wi-Fi is not seen on my device. So what is that issue I don’t much information about this, so if you guys have any of the information about these problems then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or the ideas from your sides will be appreciated.

Re: Wifi connectivity error for Motorola Triumph

If any of the Wi-Fi issue is there for any of the Mobile then you must have to follow this steps: First of all Turn your Wi-Fi off and again make it On and try to get the connection, or you can also turning the screen off and on. And even if you are not getting the connectivity then reboot the System.

According to me it is Hardware issues for any of the guys that have try several things to start the Wi-Fi and not able to start it in Motorola Triumph, so make it sure that if you are getting the confirmed Wifi loading but still getting the issue for the Wifi connection. Or you can try to boot into Cyanogen's alpha build and if the problems is still there then there is safe to say that this was a hardware issue.

You can go for the installation of the customs ROM may it work for you, since even I was also having the same problems for the wifi connection so after I have make the update for the customs ROM I have seen that the error is not there anymore and the device works properly.

If you are having the problems with the wi-fi connectivity then you have to switch down your Motorola and again restart it and then try to get the connection. And if you not get the connection this time also then you have to make the factory reset or you can do the Android backup. Clear the web history and delete all the bookmarks to free the space for the browser. Make the cache memory clear make the use of the Wifi fixer. So I think this are the option you can make the use to start the Wi-Fi into your system.

According to my information there is none of the problems there in the mobile since even I have also using the same Motorola mobile and I have not seen that issue for the Wi-Fi connection so according to my ideas there is the weak data signal at your home or in your office where you are trying to get the connection so the better option is to make the use of the other device over that place and take the look whether it is working with that cell or not if it is not working then make it sure that the signal is low.

According to me you have to try to enable and disable the Airplane mode. May the switching will work for you and make the wifi connection to get connect with your Mobile.

I have heard this issue for most of the time, so I have seen that if your Motorola is updated with the latest or any of the application may it sometime effect the wifi system that make it not to work as it was working so you have to uninstall the update application that you have installed in your Motorola. Or may where you are using to get the wifi connection the connection for there is not that much of enough or there may be the speed problems.

May you are out of the range for the wifi connection. Because of that your Motorola is not getting the proper connection, or there is the alternative method I have not try this one but may it is possible I think that you can go for the Application download from the Android market or any of the official side to get the Application which have the feature for speeding or boosting the Wi-Fi connection

If you are not getting the proper Wifi connection or any of the Wifi error is there you have to make the check for the Wifi router that whether it is in proper condition and if possible then restart the router and then make the connection. And also check for the speed provided by that router or device that are providing the Wifi signals, even you can restart the wifi application and make sure that wifi is turn on or not for your device.

This is so simple to turn on the Wi-Fi in your Motorola Triumph Mobile, so for that you have to go for the connectivity option and there you will get the option for the Wi-Fi connectivity and after clicking on that you will get the Wi-Fi works for your Motorola Triumph.