Thread: Internet not working in Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge?

Internet not working in Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge?

- I have my galaxy indulge 4g which I have bought recently from the nearest store, and when I tried to connect the internet yesterday I came to know that the phone is not getting connected to internet however, because as the extent to I know all the settings that I have made regarding the internet connectivity is quite perfect and there isn’t any doubt regarding the same, so any idea what could be the other problem with it? Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Internet not working in Samsung R910 Galaxy Indulge?

Whenever you try to connect to the internet, are you getting any particular error message or you are just not able to get connected to internet? Because see if you are getting any particular warning then you should let us know about the same so that we can help you in better way rather than assuming the threat and suggesting you possible solutions. The exact cause you mentioned the precise solution you’ll get regarding the threat.

Anyways though you have mentioned as you have configured the settings correctly but still I would say make sure they are really correct? Because though we consider it as correct but there might be so many possibilities of having problems in that, thus bitterly reconfigure the settings in the phone.

the above user is pretty much right but still as far as configuring the settings are concerned I would always prefer to retrieve the settings from the network operator rather than setting it up manually.

if you are still getting the problem with the phone then I think this could be because of the firmware which is been installed in the phone. Because I have seen the problem with the LTE as whenever phone entering into airplane mode this problem happens thus I fix it by disabling the LTE entering airplane mode.

Thus I would like to recommend you the same thing as you should first of all try that and still if you are pursing the same problem than you can simply try resetting the firmware of the mobile and then see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Don’t forget to backup data of you phone before proceeding or It may result in losing the data that you can’t restore anymore.

you can have another option as well to contact the network operator and make sure about the plan you have activated in order to access the internet, because if they haven’t activated that plan for you so whatever you do with the phone but you’ll not be able to get it connected, thus you should contact to the network operator as well and make sure they have activated the service from their end and then start troubleshooting if you are having the same problem.

actually I have tried the solution you have mentioned in fact I have contacted the network operator as well but they were telling me to update the settings I have made, but after doing that as well I am not able to get it work. Any more suggestion left? And off course thanks for the above suggestions and the valuable efforts.

It seems like you are still pursuing the problem with the phone, but let me know do you ever rooted the phone yet? Because see I have seen many people having the same problem after they have rooted their mobile phones, see I am not saying like rooting bad but still if we made any mistake doing the same then surely it can result in not connecting to internet and by the this is just one of the cause rather there could be any.

Anyways have you tried resetting the firmware of the phone as mentioned above? What happened after that, because I also do not think firmware resetting will help you anyway rather you should try to reinstall the whole firmware in the mobile.

almost having same opinion as the above user as you should try to reinstall the firmware of the mobile, but if you are not aware about the procedure how to do that then you should visit the service center for the same.