Thread: Is NETFLIX available for Samsung Galaxy Indulge?

Is NETFLIX available for Samsung Galaxy Indulge?

Hi, I am about to buy Samsung Galaxy Indulge for myself but still having some doubts regarding the phone as first of all when it comes to application compatibility do the phone supports NETFLIX application and many other similar applications? Because I quite fond of such applications and obviously after having the cell and I am about to download them all and I think if the phone doesn’t supports this applications then I don’t think it would be worth having this phone for myself, isn’t it? Thus please let me know whether shall I have this phone or not?

Re: Is NETFLIX available for Samsung Galaxy Indulge?

See I am not sure about the application that you have mentioned in the title but as you are asking whether it is worth buying the phone so I would recommend you that you should not get the phone as this is the worst phone I have ever experienced.

First of all the phone comprises froyo operating system, and it could be ok if there were any updates available but still quite poor service from the Samsung as the newer android OS that’s gingerbread is not available for this device however we need to stick with the froyo itself, thus according to me extremely NO.

exactly almost have the same opinion because I know that the Netflix is available in the market for the gingerbread running systems but quite in doubt with the froyo. Did you search the same thing on android market?

I went on the android market the recent past and behold “Netflix” was accessible for the samsung galaxy indulge and off course after seeing that I have downloaded it and have installed it and its been running impeccably! But still as far as recommendation is concern so let me tell you as the phone is not able to get update which is discussed by the above users.

You can download this application from here.

I was also pretty much unsure about the OS only, but still I think there are so many applications for the froyo as well, isn’t it? Or it is really wasting money behind this phone?