Thread: wireless b g n not working well with the samsung galaxy indulge

wireless b g n not working well with the samsung galaxy indulge

As before buying the samsung galaxy indulge I found that this phone comes with the wireless b g n and I have seen the specification on some of the website also. But now after buying the phone when I try to connect with the wireless on my phone what I see is that it is not able to connect the phone and is not able to fetch the ip address. I doubt that do this phone support the BGN wireless or not.

Re: wireless b g n not working well with the samsung galaxy indulge

As you are not able to connect the wifi form you phone then I would like to know that how is the network of the service provider in your area. Since what happens some times is that you are not able to get the proper network from you service provider which results in this kind of issues. So I would tell you that you must go on checking with the network.

According to me there maybe many reason to which you are not able to connect the wifi network on your phone. First you have to check that have you activated your wifi properly, because many time it happens that from your side you have activated the service but from their side they say that service requested is still pending , so first check it out with the service provider wheteher it is activated or not. Now if it is activated then just try calling the service provider and expalain your issues to them and see then whether you are able to connect with wifi or not.

Why you guys don’t see the perfect specification for the phone from the official website. Why you guys hang aorund on the other website instead of going to the official website. This confuses a lot to the users and buyers. Now as you doubt if wifi comes in the galaxy indulge or not. So let me tell you that samsung galaxy indulge comes with the wifi and you can connect to the wifi.