Thread: No Google search or android market in Samsung galaxy indulge after rooting

No Google search or android market in Samsung galaxy indulge after rooting

Hi, I have recently rooted my Samsung galaxy indulge but after that I am having many problem with the device but before that everything was fine. As the title implies I am not getting the Google search window and the android market in the phone, any idea what could be the problem. Since as the extent to I know the rooting I have done in the phone is quite perfectly after reading the instructions, anyways let it be just tell me how can I get those things again in the mobile?

Re: No Google search or android market in Samsung galaxy indulge after rooting

- I have already suggested to many people about the same as if you are not aware about this rooting then you should not carry on with the procedure because see I know there are quite good option that we get after rooting the phone but it is quite risky as well to play with the phone’s file system as it can damage the firmware as well. I don’t know from where you have gotten the instruction for doing the same but I am sure as you must have made any mistake rooting the phone and that’s why you are having this problem in the phone, thus if you don’t know what you have done wrong or what you have deleted you should try to root the device again and see whether you are getting the same problem or not, and while you do the same thing you should carry out each and every steps under any expertise person’s guidance, or you may get the same problem with the device.

What you deleted had absolutely nothing to do with either. Because once I was also having the same problem with the phone but after doing the below mentioned steps everything was perfect again. You need to do the following settings in your device and then see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

first of all in the Settings >> Applications >> Manage Applications.

Here you’ll get an option to clear data for Gmail, Market, Talk, and Google Services Framework thus do that.

I am not getting what could be the possible solution for the same but still if you really wanted to have those features again in the device then you should try to reset the device to its factory default setting and see whether you are getting the those feature again in the device or not. And if possible don’t root the phone again.

(NOTE: while you try resetting the firmware, device will wiped out all the data from the phone thus you should first make a back up of important data and then you can proceed ahead)

Agee with the above user but if suppose if you are still having the same problem with the device then I would like to suggest you that you should try to reinstall the whole firmware again in the device, because I think that could the only way to get those settings again in the phone. But be aware as whenever you attempt to reinstall the firmware again in the device you’ll get the device again un-rooted, but I don’t think you’ll will ever think of rooting again. and off course you should consider the note here as well as mention above.