Thread: Unable to open contacts list LG Thrill 4G

Unable to open contacts list LG Thrill 4G

I having the issue related to my contact list in my phone there is some problem that I not able to use them so need to fix the problem so can anyone now that how to fix the problem. When at morning I tried to open the contact list that time I not able use contacts it will be send me back to the home screen and says “aab initializing” and never seen before in any of the android phone. So kindly lost any way there would be a great appreciated.

Re: Unable to open contacts list LG Thrill 4G

Okay when I receive first would you uninstall the contact application which is there on other contacts application is going to be based off? And if someone tell me that how to find and share all the application file. It will more than happy to get the contact details. So I have my application sharer and that seems to be the one who app that I wont let me share. I think that was getting rid od the attractive nag screen

Okay when I need to uninstall the contact application that the other contact are going to be based off? And second if some tell me how to find and share the app file, I will be more than happy to so it will happy to .i need the my appssharer app and that seems to be the one that It wont let me share

The similar of the apk from someone else handset be supposed to be copied from the correct folder. And need to set all the permissions to match all the other apks in that folder and restart thephone. That should able to restore the entire app. Do the same with any matching odex file.

If I am needed to use Titanium Backup and if you get a copy of the backup from an additional handset and make a backup file in the TB backup’s folder and see if you can able to restore it from the TB interface. Probably not what you want to hear from the lists, but I think that a factory reset will restore all of the original apps.