Thread: Packet data connection is not working in Nokia c7-00

Packet data connection is not working in Nokia c7-00

Hello I have a packet data problem in my cell phone I am unable to use internet from my cell phone? I recently got Nokia c7-00 Symbian touch-screen Smartphone for myself. It is a slim touch screen smartphone with NFC – the easy way to pair, share, play and discover. As per I already mentioned my mobile phone connecting well through reliance,airtel but it gives connection problem with edge/gprs network of tata docomo. There is not any sign or indication arrives on it that shows this connection is being established correctly. What should I do that fix it? How can I fix this problem?

Re: Packet data connection is not working in Nokia c7-00

You can easily fix this trouble if the mobile phone not showing any indication that data connection with network. Do the subsequent steps:
    • Go for Menu-> Settings-> Application Settings-> Positioning-> positioning server-> Server Settings.
    • I hope supl.nokia.com option arrives on your mobile screen. You need to choose this option.
    • Then you will see Server address* Supl.nokia.com option.
    • In home network, you see Yes option. You need to swap it to No.

This setting should be set to No, and in response you can see that the data connection has been properly established with your mobile phone and Tata Docomo network.

You can first check is there any sms on your nokia c7-00, which describe packet data connection not available. If yes, you need to activate your data connection. If you didn’t any such kind of sms and still you got problem, I suggest to you for Select Data use in home country > Automatic. This option will automatically make connection with your mobile phone.

I will like to refer you to the FAQ section of Tata Docomo official telecom site. You need to just check this section. There are plenty of such problems and their appropriate solution arrives with this mobile phone. You need to read this section and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone. This is best and it gives you to fix such complicated problem. try this and apply whatever solutions present onto that site.

Before suggesting any solutions I just ask to you what data plan that you use for connections purpose. You need to contact the tata Docomo consumer service center regarding this data plan. This is helpful to you that solve any query that will be gives problem to you. Hence I must say the data plan you use is suitable to your network and mobile phone or not. Is this data plan work properly or not. All this query and its solution can be found with the help of tata Docomo service center. Hence contact them regarding this issue.

I also faced similar type of problem. I first try to do this above mentioned setting but it can’t work. Then read manual of the mobile phone. That manual mentioned in such condition reset mobile phone might be helpful. Hence I reset mobile phone by typing *#7370# code in standby mode. After that I enter default lock code which is 12345. After that smartphone properly t format and all the setting is being established at default stage. It works and finally I got E mark on mobile screen. This E mark always shows me that the packet data connection is being properly worked on mobile phone. With the help of this indication, I was able to access, internet connection at necessary stage. Hence if you have any problem then follows such simple process. it always work and I experience it.

If you use any software called Nokia PC Suite, I think might be problem is present with this software. You need to check setting of this software. If there is any wrong setting present on it, you need to change it to proper stage with the help of pc suite manual. Then you see that you can easily make connection with your mobile phone. Try this simple thing on your mobile phone.

For solving this issue, open setting> configuration>personal Account>Add new : WEB and set proxy setting to disables stage. This will be work to fix your connectivity issue. Might be possible your mobile phone act as proxy server. Hence we need to disable such server option in this case. This will also allow to you that set account name and access point. Do this process. You get best result after that.