Thread: Unable to install YouTube Downloader in Nokia c7-00

Unable to install YouTube Downloader in Nokia c7-00

YouTube Downloader is an application that allows you to browse, watch and download YouTube videos to your mobile. Yesterday, I try to download and install this application on my Nokia c7-00 mobile phone but it gives problem. I've done some research and there are many people with this or similar problems. They still don’t get any solutions. Any help to fix this issue must appreciate.

Re: Unable to install YouTube Downloader in Nokia c7-00

YouTube Downloader is an application that associates with the youtube sites and such application can be compatible with high configuration based smartphone. Especially touch screen mobile can be capable to download and install this application. Hence i should suggest to you that use the official site and check that this application compatible with your mobile phone or not. This is necessary to do the downloading and installing task on such mobile phone. You can also Use the Nokia phone selector.

As per my information this application is compatible with your mobile phone. You need to only check the version you selected to perform this installing process is compatible or not. Most of the time before downloading process start, sites gives indication that application is compatible with number of mobile phone. If you found your mobile phone model number into this list, it definitely works on your mobile phone. Then only start downloading task. It doesn’t give any installation problem. hence try this simple thing and if possible then choose official site for this downloading task. Most of the time third party site makes problem with this mobile phone.

Symbian Anna Operating System present into this smartphone and it compatible with Java Runtime 2.2 application. Hence this is also makes matter that such selected applications is compatible with Java Runtime 2.2 applications or not. YouTube Download Manager Pro 6.1 is a powerful, easiest and fastest download manager. I use this application on my mobile phone and it works correctly on my Nokia smartphone. You can also try this application on your c7-00 phone. It might be work well without giving any problem.

Picobrother has released a new HD Youtube Downloader for the Nokia Symbian S60V3 devices and it compatible the new Nokia N8, Nokia C7 and Nokia E7. You can try this application. Hence try this application. Picobrother has specially release it for new Nokia series smartphone.

There is also step by step process present on this mobile phone. You need to use this below mentioned process. It works positively onto your mobile phone. Do the following steps:
    • Just Format your Nokia c7-00 smartphone through *#7370# code.
    • Then reboot it and check all the setting is set to its default stage or not.
    • Install any qt etc software, and test for default youtube downloader application update available in your device.
    • If available then it will show an update of application. Follow the downloading and installing process.

It will fix your installation problem. That’s it.

You can directly download and install the file using your mobile web browser. You need go to Ovi store and then find out compatible application for your mobile phone. Ovi store hold such compatible version and mostly application that is compatible with Symbian OS. Confirm all prompts during the installation. This will be gives you the information about this application. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Also make sure other application has been correctly installed on your mobile phone or not. If it not works then you need to just disable all the security programs (especially firewall and antivirus) on it. This program restricts the application installation process. After that you can reboot smartphone and try same process again.

If you installed this app and still it makes problem, try to install adobe flash player on it. This is a light weight application and it is about .16MB in size. Such type of player is support to play all the online videos onto it. Try this and check what result arrives onto it. Also take help of the online support for more information. Try this and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone. This is the best way that can provide more information about such installation problem. Manual of your mobile phone also gives additional information about such mobile phone.