Thread: 4G LTE network not working with the Samsung galaxy indulge

4G LTE network not working with the Samsung galaxy indulge

Hi, I am having a very good smartphone as mentioned in the title that’s Samsung galaxy indulge and everything was working fine till last night as I have installed open garden and after modifying it for a couple of minutes all was good to go, in fact I even comprehend how to lastly make the gps to work and it was working good with the 4G but when I woke up today, I got the phone with no network and when I activated CDMA again it was working good but I am not getting what could be the problem with the 4G LTE? Why network was suddenly went off? Is there anybody over here having same problem with the phone? Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: 4G LTE network not working with the Samsung galaxy indulge

Have you tried wandering around and make out if it picks it up? I know this could be strange but I've found that with mine I get connectivity in certain areas unluckily not my residence.

have you ever tried resetting the firmware yet, because I think this seems corruption in the firmware which is installed in your device as I was also having same problem with the 4G LTE and after resetting the firmware everything was working fine again, and I am hoping as you must be aware about the resetting procedure but if not then you can have option over here to refer the manual given to you as they have mentioned each and every steps perfectly in the manual.

Apart from that let me tell you as the soft resetting will only wiped out the setting and hard resetting will wiped each and everything you have store in your device and will restore the factory data again in your phone. Thus it is been always recommended to back up data before proceeding.

I think you should try to contact your network operator for the same and see what they are saying because it seems like this could be because of their end only!

Though I am agree with the above user but still have you ever try reinstall the firmware again in the mobile, because I don’t think resetting the firmware would be enough over here, and thus you should try to reinstall the firmware as well, if you haven’t tried it yet.

Because see if there would be any real problem with the device’s IC then you’ll get the same problem even after reinstalling the firmware and to the solution for the same you need to get the replacement and there isn’t another option for the same.

I think the only option you have left over here is to visit the service center and let them aware about the problem in the phone and I am sure as you’ll get some sort of solution from there for sure , because that’s the only source from where we can have solution for any kind of problem.

And as you have mentioned like you have bought the phone just now that means you must be having warranty period remain for the device , thus you’ll get all the service for free regarding the mobile you have and I am suggesting you this because I use to do the same thing when anything wrong happens to my mobile and no matter which mobile I have as all brands have their official service center.