Thread: Upgraded iPhone 3GS to iOS 5: unable to play music on music player

Upgraded iPhone 3GS to iOS 5: unable to play music on music player

well I am having iPhone 3GS and recently I have installed iOS 5 on the same. I am able to open the song when I click on the same. The timeslider did not seems to move and also there will not be any sound. Also when I am trying to play another song again there is no output. Let me know if you are having any speculation the post over here. I am waiting for the same.

Re: Upgraded iPhone 3GS to iOS 5: unable to play music on music player

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours. I am suggesting that you should simply unchecking iTunes while sync music and after that you should resync the entire libarary. The entire process will be bit longer. Once you have completed with the same then I think you will not have the issue which you have stated over here in this particular thread.

It might be possible that all the songs are not available on the iPhone of yours? and there might be some way in which all the music might be synced wirelessly from the iTunes. So you have to check out the settings and let me know about the same.

I was also suffering with the same issue which you have stated over here is that you should sync the checked items. Hence you should deselect album which is causing the issue and once you have done the same rest of the library is working quite well.
    If still the issue is not supposed to solve than I recommend that you should reinstall the iOS 5 on the device of yours. if it did not working than I recommend that you should simply do firmware downgrade to the previous version.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the firmware which you have installed on the device. I recommend that you should simply contact the developer of the software and file a bug a report to them. They will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.