Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2011

Will Hulu application work in Motorola Triumph?

I am very curious to know whether the Hulu application from the android market will work in my mobile. I owe a Motorola Triumph. Please post your replies as soon as possible. Thank you in advance
Old 04-11-2011

Re: Will Hulu application work in Motorola Triumph?

There is a build.prop you are able to flash from the android official site that changes your phone model so you are able to download hulu and alternate applications.
Old 04-11-2011

I posited the "Hulu? could permit to appear in the android market. I messed around with the build.prop a considerable spot but for whatever explanation Hulu just don't work. Not for the Droid X or the EVO regardless, not my farces of them. In Opera Mobile in Desktop mode (O> Settings> Advanced) I am able to see the Hulu locale I suppose.
Old 04-11-2011

That is the same strategy you need to utilize in the Dolphin browser (settings-desktop). When you attempt to see a video it expresses that it makes a point not to support this device. There was a "hack" that was into huge numbers of the ROMs for the Moto Atrix that permitted you to see the videos. Here is a join to the page that got the developers started.
Old 04-11-2011

I'll investigate that, but then I'll still push Opera Mobile: You see, its absolutely distinctive than the stock browser center, and its even part server-based. So the ridiculing it does isn't simply a fake user operator (like Browser, Dolphin, Miren and so on), it might as a matter of fact be swaying Hulu your phone is a legit desktop workstation. In any case, I haven't gotten it to work, so your information could be valuable as well. I checked out this and I'm still a small on what precisely he did to settle the Hulu situation. Streak player isn't incorporated on the Triumph. SQLite3 is incorporated in most ROMs.
Old 04-11-2011

I don't understand the following command so I'm not confident to utilize it.
Code:
-sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/telephony.db 
"UPDATE carriers set preloaded='false';"
This doesn't appear like its correlated to CDMA/Sprint/VM to any detectable degree, subsequent to its about APNs.
Code:
-sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/telephony.db
 "INSERT INTO carriers (name, numeric, mcc, mnc, apn, user, server, password, 
proxy, port, mmsproxy, mmsport, mmsc, mmsc2, authtype, type, current, preloaded) 
VALUES ('AT&T (FREE TETHER)','310410','310','410','wap.cingular','WAP@ 
CINGULARGPRS.COM','','CINGULAR1','','80','wireless .cingular.com ','80',
'http://mmsc.cingular.com ','','-1','','1','false');"
Old 04-11-2011

I was testing out the Hulu desktop post and it sort of begins stacking with Opera Mobile, which gave me the impression it could work. Then it asserts I don't have the right unit. And then I mean heck, even Youtube is tricked by Opera Mobile.
Old 04-11-2011

• -Download the Zip file of Hulu from the internet
  • -Unzip records. Just unzip the file that I have joined. Don't unzip the records within the compress (ie the tar.gz documents let those be)
  • -Place the a couple files in the /sdcard/TitaniumBackup envelope on your sdcard (depending on if you don't have this envelope even now, alternate something utilizing TB and it will show up).
  • -Open Titanium Backup and restore Hulu+ application AND information. <----This is noteworthy to do app+data!!
  • -Enjoy Hulu on your phone.
Old 04-11-2011

I would like to notify you that if you are running an Ad blocking application, Hulu should not work. Hulu utilizes promotions and assuming that you possess an advertisement blocker (in case it be an application or the records are customized into the ROM you utilize) Hulu will not work at all.
Old 04-11-2011

I have attempted the above steps and its working fine. This gives you the capability to enter hulu from an application and stream motion pictures. The application is generally difficult to reach as it mails a considerable number of phones as 'unsupported' gadgets. Reportedly, absolutely established phones they are attempting to block. This gives anybody full access to the items that a supported device could have.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,