Thread: Bluetooth not working on iOS 5

Bluetooth not working on iOS 5

I have installed iOS 5 on the iPhone 4 of mine and I have noticed that the Bluetooth device not working for me. it did not seems to be detect at all. Let me know if you are having the same issue which you have mentioned over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bluetooth not working on iOS 5

Well looking at the situation of yours I am asking following question which you should answer over here. Do you getting Bluetooth symbol on the top of the screen when the Bluetooth is supposed to activated?

Yes I am getting the icon on the home screen of the device of mine. Also another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that I am getting loading prompt when Bluetooth is supposed to active. I am getting only device which is paired with the iOS 4.3. I have not found any other device after the iOS 5. I am hoping that the information which I have provided will be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem of mine.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply go for the airplane mode and simply return immediately. Well this particular thing worked for me with car Bluetooth of mine. It is not an appropriate solution for the problem of yours. however you can use the above mentioned solution as temporary fix until and unless you are supposed to get the proper solution to resolve the issue which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the device which you are using. Hence I recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty.

The very first thing which i wanted to tell you is that you should simply reinstall the iOS 5 on the device of yours. In case it is not working I think you will require to do the firmware downgrade to the iOS 4 since I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with firmware which you have installed on the phone of yours. Make sure that you have taken back up the data before doing anything on the device of yours.

I wanted to tell you that you should simply file a bug report to the developer team of Apple. The developer team would work on the same and they will release the patch which you can downalod and install the same.