Thread: TosIPCSrv.exe stopped working and was closed message in toshiba satellite l305-s5921

TosIPCSrv.exe stopped working and was closed message in toshiba satellite l305-s5921

Ho guys I am using Toshiba satellite l305-s5921 laptop from last few months and in my laptop I am using windows Vista operating system. Now problem is whenever I log on to my laptop at that time I get "TosIPCSrv.exe stopped working and was closed. A problem caused the application to stop working correctly." This message. Now please tell me how to get rid of this.

Re: TosIPCSrv.exe stopped working and was closed message in toshiba satellite l305-s5921

The problem which you are facing is occurred because of the S.M.A.R.T. application which normally monitors the hard disk performance. If any things goes wrong with this application at that time this type of problem can take place. You will find the TosIPCSrv.exe file in c drive and then you have to select the Program Files and after that you have to open the TOSHIBA folder. After that you have to select the SMARTLogService in that folder will find the TosIPCSrv.exe file.

I will suggest you to solve this issue by unchecking the TosIPCSrv.exe file from the system configuration utility and then you have to save that setting and after that restart the laptop and then check whether same problem is coming or not. If you can find the SMART application from the Toshiba official site then download it and install it in your laptop and then your problem will get solved.

Re: TosIPCSrv.exe stopped working and was closed message in toshiba satellite l305-s5921

Thank you for giving me quick replies. I have tried to search the S.M.A.R.T application on the internet but I didn’t find it on the internet. After that I have tried to uncheck the TosIPCSrv.exe from the system configuration utility but I don’t know how to do that. Please help me with that.

First you have to open the start menu and then type msconfig.exe in search box and then press enter. After that select the startup and tab and then you have to uncheck the TosIPCSrv.exe from there and then click on ok and then restart the laptop.